Kraft Mac & Cheese Vs. Homemade

2»

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Stouffer's
  • dejastar
    dejastar Posts: 38 Member
    The only logical and correct choice is Kraft. I mean it is the cheesiest!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    My son used to enjoy 'Easy Mac'.

That Christmas I got everyone to pick one dish they wanted me to make for Christmas lunch. My son picked Mac & Cheese.

Thinking I couldn't possibly serve 'Easy Mac' on Christmas day, I made homemade.

My son told me it tasted "too homemade" and has never asked for either again since.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Which is better?

Hint: There is only 1 right answer.

I vote for Noodles & Co. Wisconsin Mac & Cheese with Grilled Chicken!
  • I am proud to say that I have never so much as tasted boxed mac and cheese. The very idea makes me cringe - I'd rather go hungry!

Homemade is wonderful, and has so much potential for variation. I like making a spicy grown up version, but it's a rare treat. I can't even remember the last time I made any pasta dish!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Southern style home baked macaroni and cheese with bacon in it. MMMMMMM... Nothing in a box comes close.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    kraft is disgusting.

i feel sorry for all the kids who grew up with parents who didnt love them enough to make real mac and cheese. lucky for me i did :drinker:

anyone who presents me with a mac and cheese made from just add milk/government cheese repackaged as something commercial cheese will be wearing said mac &cheese.

nobody puts baby in a corner with fake mac n cheese. NOBODY! :devil:
  • chip40
    chip40 Posts: 21 Member
    400 calories a serving (1 cup) for Kraft Mac. Id pass and rather have a burger. Homemade can be a better option if made right.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    If you think ANY boxed mac and cheese is better than mac and cheese from scratch.....You OBVIOUSLY haven't had any mac and cheese from MY kitchen! :wink:
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    which one do you cut up hot dogs into?

lol..I haven't done that in FOREVER, but it was always with Kraft! :happy:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    My Heart Attack and Cheese is the best you will ever have.

If you don't agree, I'll bury you in my yard. It's the ultimate slap your grandma mac & cheese.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Homemade, with real cheese not velveeta. Bonus points for bacon, minus points for gross cracker *kitten* on top.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Onions, yuck!

Agreed. Onions ruin everything they touch.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    I made a gouda mac & cheese for the first time on Thanksgiving. Everyone loved it, but I think my bechamel sauce needs work :(

As for boxed, I ♥ some velveeta shells & cheese with a side of steamed broccoli and oven-baked breaded chicken. ♥♥♥
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    As much as I LOVE home made...I have a soft spot for Kraft because I grew up eating it and loving it. I had to give it up because I couldn't eat one serving and be happy I'd have to make a box and eat it all.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Whichever one I can masticate at the time. Cheesier is my preference.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    i feel sorry for all the kids who grew up with parents who didnt love them enough to make real mac and cheese. lucky for me i did :drinker:

No.
    My parents loved me so much they gave me KRAFT.
  • minionofevil
    minionofevil Posts: 79 Member
    As terrance and phillip say... "wheres my kraft dinnah?"

I love me some kraft. but, it's a once-in-a-while thing because it's pretty caloric.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Velveeta is better than craft!

and homemade wins!

You could not be more correct.

Real cheese is better than both!