• PhoenixIsis
    Options
    Bump, going have to try these.
  • almostgoodbye99
    almostgoodbye99 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    a tablespoon of both extracts?? DAYUMMMM
    these sound awesome btw

Yeah, it's a lot, but I like it. I like a lot of flavor. If it's too much for you, you can always cut it in half. :)
  • almostgoodbye99
    Options
    And thank you all for the comments. I want everybody to try them and hopefully love them as much as I do! :)
  • Bethbr00tality
    Bethbr00tality Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Who wants to make me some and mail them to me? Hahah, kidding, I'll have to make these when I finally have a kitchen again.
  • almostgoodbye99
    Options
    I brought them into work today and so far the 6 people that have tried them, LOVE THEM! One of those people is my supervisor (he's vegan) and he NEVER eats anything that other people bring into work....he ate 5 of the cookies! I call this a success! :)
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    these sound awesome btw

Yeah, it's a lot, but I like it. I like a lot of flavor. If it's too much for you, you can always cut it in half. :)
    oh its not to much flavor haha i put extraxt in my protein shakes for extra flavor lol
  • abbie40ca
    abbie40ca Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy!! will be giving these a go :)
  • almostgoodbye99
    Options
    these sound awesome btw

oh its not to much flavor haha i put extraxt in my protein shakes for extra flavor lol

I've never thought of doing that. I like the way you think, mister!
  • almostgoodbye99
    Options
    sounds yummy!! will be giving these a go :)

Let me know how you like them. So far I have had great feedback from my coworkers.
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    bump!
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Im not much of a maraschino cherry kind of gal but maybe i will step out of my comfort zone and try them...outside of the cherry they sound great! I have tried the mashed banana/oatmeal cookies, i added cinnamon, they were yummy enough. Are the oats quick cook?
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Does sound good. I will have to try.
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Bump.