Whats up with IFIT?

dbroomy
dbroomy Posts: 17 Member
Anyone know what is going with ifit.com, and if they really plan on fixing ti? I've been struggling with customer service for about three months.
It stopped letting me download workout (but I would still get reports on my manual ones). Then they updated the website and I was able to get one workout (Walking Hills Repeat) but nothing else. Then I stopped get reports on workouts all toghether. Now all i get is the red network signal stating that it cannot connect to IFIT. Yet I can still surf the web.

Customer service was at least trying up until two weeks ago, now all my emails go unanswered. During all the back and forth emails, no one ever mentioned that they were having an issue. I just happened to do a search and saw they had a closed support ticket stating that they were working on the issue. No ETA. No communication plan. Nothing.

I guess its only older models that have the issue and must be small percentage of their customers, otherwise I don't see how they could still be paying their celebrity staff of trainers.

Cool concept. terrible delivery.

Replies

• horseswinelife
    horseswinelife Posts: 52 Member
    I have also had the same issues. Last week I was able to view my routes, but this week its not working... Im still hopefull and trying!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    My husband and I also use IFit and it was horrible at the beginning...(we purchased new treadmill last year). Apparently, IFit decided to update the website and everything has been screwy since with no help from customer support. For example, I emailed them ages ago about an issue and never heard anything back from them. What we have found is it was more of a headache at the beginning and as time goes by it becomes a bit more usable. I would recommend not doing any updates (if they suggest to) and wait for awhile because every time they try to "fix" something, other things stop working...and then eventually the original problem does get fixed. (beware that might take awhile!)

Also, they do not update the support website on a regular basis and there are MANY customers that are extremely unhappy with the service.
  • vkmcewen
    vkmcewen Posts: 47 Member
    IFit is finally working for me---the live street view is working also! I hope it's not temporary!