Blueprint juice cleanse??

Has anyone had luck with the blueprint 3 day juice cleanse? I'm really interested in learning about it, and possibly trying it. My only set back is it will cost 200+ with delivery and such so I want as much info as possible :)

So has anyone tried it? Any success stories? Thanks guys :)

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    What are you cleansing?
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    200$? To drink fruit water that has had its nutrients removed? Spend that money on food, yo.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    200$? To drink fruit water that has had its nutrients removed? Spend that money on food, yo.

the only thing that could make this comment better is finger guns. there are no 3 Day plans, just rest of life plans. I suggest you start for rest of life plan today

shotsfired2_zpsd7b8ff0b.gif
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    No, I have not tried it. My organs do a great job cleansing on their own
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    You don't need to do a cleanse.

http://sciencebasedpharmacy.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/the-detox-delusion/

Save your money and spend it on healthy food. :flowerforyou:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    $200 for a cleanse that will just make you poo a lot and dump nothing but water weight? Heck no!

Save that money and just start making some changes to your life.
  • corbyxo
    corbyxo Posts: 22
    Its all naturel, only a few ingredients such as fruits and veggies :) just wanted to get my body into a better state after weeks of eating
    crap lol thanks for the feedback guys :)
  • ThickMcRunFast

the only thing that could make this comment better is finger guns. there are no 3 Day plans, just rest of life plans. I suggest you start for rest of life plan today

img

Finger guns!
    anchorman-teamjump.gif
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Its all naturel, only a few ingredients such as fruits and veggies :) just wanted to get my body into a better state after weeks of eating
    crap lol thanks for the feedback guys :)

No cleanse will do that for you. Just focus on eating well, being active, and staying hydrated. Your body will clean itself all on its own.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    yeah, snark aside, you don't need it. You'll drop some water weight, then gain it all back. Its not a re-boot or a jump start, its a few days of spinning your wheels. Just go back to eating well and hydrating.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    Agreed. Furthermore, I'll see your link and raise you one:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821828-detoxes-and-cleanses

OP - save your money. Cleanses and detoxes are scams which don't do what they claim. The only thing they cleanse is your wallet.
  • if you need a cleanse that bad send me your address and ill send you some of my roommate and i's hand made trinadad scocpion, ghost chile, tomato salsa.......you will cleanse for a few days......