In search of wrap ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I love eggs in my wrap. It's not 250 calories, but i load it with grilled veggies, poached eggs and soy cheese, throw it on the George Foreman for a few minutes to make it crispy...yum!!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me crave a tuna wrap... yum
    I like to put sprouts in my tuna with a bit of mayo into a wrap... nom!
    I'm hungry now and just had breakfast.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I've been eating these flax wraps from Damascus Bakeries lately. I put sauce and some cheese on them and bake into a pizza. Delicious and about 200 cal.

I did that a couple nights ago, it was heavier on cals because I used beef, onions and peppers, but they work great as pizzas! Light and crispy. Sauce, toppings, light cheese, a little italian seasoning on top, bake for 10 mins and voila! It was delicious.
  • mitchemdee
    Options
    Under 250 for the whole meal? Or just the contents of the wrap? Either way, at home we generally have oven cooked chicken, salsa, some avocado, a very small amount of cheese, onions and some red peppers.
  • aleyjewell
    aleyjewell Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    These all sound like some tasty and interesting combinations. Anyone have a good idea for an "egg salad" type wrap without using mayo? I love egg salad, especially for breakfast.

I love this recipe for avocado egg salad.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/04/avocado-egg-salad.html
  • Princess_Lee2013
    Princess_Lee2013 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is an egg salad wrap that I used when on the Dr. Bernstein diet last year: it is under 250 cal for sure and super tasty. One dempsters bodywise whole wheat wrap, 1/4 cup egg whites, 1 tsp. hellman's half the fat mayo, green onion. Easy to make before hand...and for a warmer twist on i skip the mayo, put egg whites and aalsa and its delicious !
  • Princess_Lee2013
    Princess_Lee2013 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Also, if you like egg salad and want to keep the calories and carbs lower, you could make the egg salad to your liking and use slices of ham or turkey as the wrap. These are awesome! I do them a lot with cucumber and laughing cow stuffing and they are so good!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Bumpin this!