do you still have crazy dreams??

Options
2»

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I had one a few nights ago that is still bothering/intriguing me.

I was crossing a bridge and the bridge started to flood...but the water was amazingly sparkly and beautiful. It was such a weird feeling! Like, scared but dazzled at the same time.

What the heck does it mean?!?
    u know what.. ill look that up for u.. so stay tuned for the reply i get... :)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I had one a few nights ago that is still bothering/intriguing me.

I was crossing a bridge and the bridge started to flood...but the water was amazingly sparkly and beautiful. It was such a weird feeling! Like, scared but dazzled at the same time.

What the heck does it mean?!?
    Bridge :
    To dream that you are crossing a bridge signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change filled with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage. If the bridge is over water, then it suggests that your transition will be an emotional one. If you fall off the bridge and into the water, then the dream indicates that you are letting your emotions hold you back and prevent you from moving forward. Alternatively, the bridge may indicate that you are trying to "bridge" or connect two things together.�

Flood :
    To dream that you are in a flood represents your need to release some sexual desires. If the flood is raging, then it represents emotional issues and tensions. Your repressed emotions are overwhelming you. Consider where the flood is for clues as to where in your waking life is causing you stress and tension. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are overwhelming others with your demands and strong opinion. Still another interpretation could be your desire to wipe everything clean and make a fresh new start.

To see a gentle flood in your dream indicates that your worries over a certain matter will soon be swept away. (i believe that the gentle flood is what you drempt about by your explaining)

Sparkle :
    To see sparkles or see something sparkly in your dream indicates an aspect of your life that is in need of your attention. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are feeling "sparks" in some new relationship. Alternatively, the dream suggests that things are not always what it seems. Consider the phrase "all that glitters is not gold." Don't be fooled by what is on the outside or how things may appear to be.�

yes i know i know im awesome :) no need to thank me lol...