New to this

Options
Hi,

I am new to this and would like to take full advantage of what this site has to offer. I have been overweight my whole life and have done the dieting thing before will little sucess, only to gain it back and more. I think I have hit my all time low in life being 260 pounds. None of my clothes are fitting me and i do not want to even go out in public. I sleep the majority of the time and have a very nasty binge eating problem at night. I can eat great during the day, but late at night I eat everything and anything in site. I have read many sucess stories and am looking forward to putting mine on here one day.

Replies

• staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a fried if you want. This site is great! I've used another online calorie counter and by far, this one racks over the toher one I used.
  • 1desperatehousewife
    Options
    Welcome! I am new, too, and so far I really love this site! I completely understand about being able to eat great all day and then stuffing yourself at night, that has been my pattern, too. I've really found the food diary to be helpful. When I'm getting into the afternoon I can experiment putting different foods in and seeing what the effect will be if I eat them. It's helping me make better choices and I'm also paying sooooo much more attention to portion size! You may add me as a friend, also. Good luck to you!
  • cutejelly
    Options
    WELCOME!!! I am new to this site as well! I am looking forward to meeting new people that share the same issue as i do! Dont get me wrong i have a great friend support system but all my girlfriends are the skinny ones and really dont understand my issues. They are supportive but i want to find new friends that really get what im going thru.
  • KateDonnelly
    Options
    Hi. I am fairly new as well and struggle with overeating, especially at night. I also eat portion sizes fit for a grizzly bear! Add me so we can encourage and support one another if you'd like! Good luck to you with all your goals. This is a very good way to find a healthy path to weight loss and nutrition. It has helped me immensely already. Kate