Friends with open food diaries please :)

Options
Hi all, I love getting new ideas and just generally seeing what people eat in a day. It really motivates me and keeps me on track so please anyone with open food diaries add me :) Mines is open and ready to be torn apart :)

Replies

• truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have an open food diary however I do not always choose the best of things but am usually well under my calorie limit
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    I sent you a FR. I log it all, under sometimes, over sometimes.
  • lmatney12
    lmatney12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, and at first I didn't take the logging as serious as I do now and I realized I really wasn't losing any weight. I really started to watch my carb-protein-fat ratio and change around my diet to make it work for me. Recently I've been deployed so my lunch choices aren't always the best but when I eat in the chow hall its hard to make good choices, what they cook there is for young active airmen, not female officers who sit at a desk most of the day.
  • bnatasha2
    bnatasha2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do away with meat and its really hard when I'm cooking for the kids, but I have added more fruits and veggies and have niticed a signifigant change in weight loss.
  • disdatdude
    Options
    Mine is open, but I don't think you would be able to recreate meals from the way I list them. For example, you might see 3 eggs, 2 slices of bread, onion, cheese, garlic and syrup. You probably wouldn't know that I made an omelet and had 2 french toast with it. Same ingredients, take the syrup away, add rice and a leaf of cabbage?...I had fried rice and a grilled cheese :smile:
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    I have an open diary, feel free to add. I log everything, the good and the bad.
    ..sometimes my meals can make no sense, it's usually when I'm at a loss and just trying to get my calories in.
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    Add me if you want and if you have an open diary.

I usually eat 1400-2000 kcal a day (depends on day actually) and I'm trying to be healthy :D
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    add me
  • whenthepawn
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I find it so useful seeing what others are doing..... :-)
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    My diary is open if you would like to be friends :)
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to all so you don't need to clog up your list with me in order to see it
  • runningfataway
    Options
    Open!
  • PixieNana2013
    PixieNana2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    my diary is open.

It's recommended that we should eat 70 to 100 grams (2.5 - 3.5 ounces) of red meat as it contains L-carnosine to repair tissues and clear away toxins. Its being scientifically tested - just type L-carnosine into google. I think that Chicken and Fish also contain it.
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Happy for you to add me . my diary is open .
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I eat extremely healthy. I eat 3 main meals and then 2 to 3 snacks a day. I also get my excercise in at least 3 to 4 days a week. I aim for 1200 to 1500 calories a day. (depends on what is happening on those days) I try never to go under 1200 though.

I hae an open diary too.. so take a look if you wish too.
  • MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, you are welcome to add me :)
  • Squidgrok
    Squidgrok Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too. Im cutting out wheat as a trial, feel free to add me
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm open to friends.
    I have a lot of food allergies and I don't meat but feel free to add me.
  • AshS1050
    AshS1050 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    mine is open to friends, feel free to add me.

Disclaimer: my cal totals bounce around alot, i eat strange things (trying for mostly veggie/vegan but randomly i have an evil fat kid day or two), and am usually low so that i have wiggle room to add alcohol.

that being said, i've only been going solid for abt a month and it should start to evolve into a more balanced and steady journal.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Feel free to *kitten* me :) I eat 2 or 3 biscuits every day to keep myself in control from going on a sugar binge :)