Hello

Options
Guess it's time to make a post here. I have been lurking for nearly a month. Signed up about mid February, but didn't start keeping a food diary until Feb 24. I waited until I had dropped the 3 pounds I gained while vacationing. That put my starting weight at 205. Don'tchaknow.....the very next day I had gained a pound. LOL But I dropped that pound really quick. To this point, I have dropped five more pounds, finally getting to 200 for the first time in about a year. But one pound came back yesterday and was recorded this morning. Not worried, though, because I know it will go back down to 200 in a day or two.

My goal is to get back down to at least 170. Then we might try for 155. You can read my profile for the rest of my weight gain/loss/gain experience. LOL

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • DesertCowgirl
    DesertCowgirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome, Itihmom. Another day has dawned. Looks to be a beautiful day to go visit my horses. That means another chance to use Horse Grooming as and exercise. ehehe
  • LifeAfter50
    Options
    Welcome DesertCowgirl

Glad you have joined us..... Stay positive :smile: :smile: and change the little things :wink: :wink: ...and the weight will come off...... Drink lots and lots of water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: .... log your food:happy: :happy: :happy: .... I had no idea the amount of calories I was eating until I came here.... It's amazing... but a few cookies here and a few chips here with no exercise really add up ....to a lot of weight gain:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Congrats on your weight loss so far:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good luck on your journey
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new also and finding my way around. Love the site, so user friendly. I know we will all be successful at this.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new also and finding my way around. Love the site, so user friendly. I know we will all be successful at this.