547!!!!

DizzieLittleLifter
DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
547! WOW This blows my mind! That is how many minutes I spent working out since Tuesday!! (I was ill on Monday so I took the day off) I still have today to add to that! I feel healthy and SO strong! I'm doing 30day shred level 3 and I alternate between level 1 and 2 right after I finish level 3. I have been doing the Yoga Meltdown and or Pilates in the Am and walking or jogging at least 2 miles everyday. Today I will hike just about 5 miles (every Sat). I'm proud of myself. :D

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    worthy.gif
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    You rock! And it sounds like you're having fun too!
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    worthy.gif

Ditto!!!! And I thought my 232 was great. It was just a start compared to you!

Keep it up and you will disappear!
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!! You're doing awesome and should be very proud of yourself! Keep up the excellent work! :bigsmile:
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    congradulations, wow bet your all muscles now! wish I could come close to that.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Congratulations!! That's amazing :happy:
  • themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Awesome job! You should be proud! :bigsmile:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    :):) Thank you thank you! I love this site! This has by far been my best week ever, but it won't be the last! :D
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    :glasses: WHOOT! My weekly total is now 683 minutes! (including today). :happy: My new goal is to meet or top that this week :wink:
This discussion has been closed.