MFP pals wanted I have over 120lbs to loose

Options

Replies

• sissly75
    sissly75 Posts: 1
    Options
    I could really use the support and motivation myself.....will send you a friends request :)
  • theresamale
    Options
    I am with you I would love to lose 140+ ...Looking for support also:smile:
  • SamiAng
    SamiAng Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am just starting (well, just getting serious), and have more than that to lose. Please feel free to add me:-)
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • xDaniix
    xDaniix Posts: 51
    Options
    Hey! Im just starting on my journey too! add me! i need to loose approx 90lbs, im from newcastle, UK :)
  • kkhall29
    kkhall29 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Back on this trail again need to loose 150. Ha that's another person! WOW! I will help encourage you.
  • bbcoachkathy
    Options
    I have 50 to go.. would love some friends on here too!! Add me!!
  • mshag
    mshag Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I just started yesterday. I have alot of weight to lose but mainly I want to get into some type of fitness routine. I use to be physical but not now....ugh. Anyway I accidently happened upon this or was it God's plan....hmmmmm.
    I follow instructions well but lack motivation after a few days. Anyway, be glad to help.
  • tookeen
    tookeen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My Journey begins today 3/5/13 and I'm determined to take back my life and lose 160lbs. I'm scared to death about finding food that I can live with to meet my nutritional needs since I'm the most picky eater on the planet. Apparently I just like the stuff that will kill me. I'm gonna lose this weight so I can get back on my horse and enjoy being outdoors again and be there for my family.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight in total my loss would be 116 pounds. I am 46 pounds away from that. I would be glad to support you
  • peckish_pomegranate
    peckish_pomegranate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 to lose too, feel free to add me anyone else who does. I've been at this a few months, still just barely made a dent.
  • rasmoo
    rasmoo Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Nic! Does 100 lbs qualify? That's about how many more I need to lose. I'll be happy to be friends and we can cheer each other on.
    My name is Sharon.
  • flexdirectcpr
    flexdirectcpr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am 25 pounds into a 126 pound loss. You can do this.
  • jamieeas
    jamieeas Posts: 21
    Options
    I sent a request. I still have over 100lbs to lose and I've been at it 6 months. Anyone else who has a long road ahead of them can add me too!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    you are all welcome to add me those who have 100+ pounds to lose. I am on the finish line to this long road of my own journey so I understand exactly where you are at
  • nakiahsmom
    nakiahsmom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I to have over 100 to go anyone can add me if they want. Since joining mfp I have only lost 15lbs. But that makes a total of 60lbs in 18 months :-)
  • NancyYMCA
    NancyYMCA Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello! I would love to make my diary open! I didn't know we could do that in here. What a great way to be accountable. I would like to add you as a friend for that reason. My name is Nancy, I'm a group fitness instructor trying to lose 25# I gained while down with a shoulder injury (6 months out of commission). But my journey started a long time ago.

About 10 years ago, I quit a 1.5 pack a day cigarette habit. I put the money I would have spent on cigarettes in an account, and after about 6 months I joined my local YMCA. A few months after that, my husband bought me a personal training gift certificate. I weighted in at 203, and my personal trainer turned into a very, very good friend. About a year later, I was down to 148#, and started teaching fitness classes. I bounced back up to 154#, but I maintained that weight for several years, so it must've been a good place for my body to be.

Fast forward to April 2012, I injured my rotator cuff, and had to have surgery to fix it. I put on 25# as a result (but my should is 100% now!), and I'm working at getting it back off. My granddaugher was also born during that time, so my time devoted to exercise has been split with her. Needlesstosay, its a bit more challenging this time around.
  • gates49512
    gates49512 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I too have just started this new journey...please feel free to add me as a friend if you want.

-g
  • cumulonimbo
    Options
    I just started my journey as well. I have about 90 pounds to lose and I am also looking for friends. :happy:
  • ileen327
    ileen327 Posts: 21
    Options
    =Would love to be your Pal !!! I have about 90 to lose now~~ Proably could do more but thats enough to be healthy~!
    ( hubby doesn't like skinny ladies! Hugs, Ileen. You are gonna rock I can tell~~~~ :wink: