Weight loss buddies needed

Options
2»

Replies

• cynthiarobb
    cynthiarobb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've done the same & have lost 32 lbs with my fitness pal!
  • MoodieMama
    Options
    Add me! I just joined here and would love some mutual encouragement. :smile:
  • NiaBossy
    Options
    Add me im looking for more buddies also
  • jaxxaj
    jaxxaj Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Jojo,

I see you have had quite the response! Good! :smile: I too have struggled with my weight all of my life. I have never been "skinny" nor do I think I ever will be. But what I want is to be healthy and be small enough to fit in to 99% of the clothes sold in stores. My goal is to get to a size 16 missy right now (I am a size 22W) and maintain it. Then if I lose more then great! If not, at least I can wear what most stores sell.

You can add me if you like. I have checked in for 25 days in a row and I have lost about 6lbs so far.

Good luck on your journey!

Jackee
  • jaxxaj
    jaxxaj Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Jojo,

I see you have had quite the response! Good! :smile: I too have struggled with my weight all of my life. I have never been "skinny" nor do I think I ever will be. But what I want is to be healthy and be small enough to fit in to 99% of the clothes sold in stores. My goal is to get to a size 16 missy right now (I am a size 22W) and maintain it. Then if I lose more then great! If not, at least I can wear what most stores sell.

You can add me if you like. I have checked in for 25 days in a row and I have lost about 6lbs so far.

Good luck on your journey!

Jackee
  • RoseF4L
    Options
    You can add Me! I sure could use a buddy and a someone to kick my butt in gear when I slack off!!! :-) Feel free to add me!!
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me need new friends as well :)
  • akm107
    akm107 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'll add you too!! im finding this site SO helpful! You can do it!
  • kimchaos
    Options
    Add me! I can use the support as well! Good luck everyone! Stay positive!
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    Options
    add me if you like could always use supportive friends.