Would u rather have a beautiful body or beautiful face?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Funny Butterface story. Girl goes to dinner with B.F. and guy from high school (bout 15 years out of H.S). Guy has new girlfriend who is skinny. Girl orders hamburger and the new gf orders a salad. Girl says in her head..."honey that salad aint gonna help that face".......

I would rather have a beautiful face...my body is a work in progress and guess what - even though I'm not standard to what I should weigh - I love my body too.

had a guy friend who always went for super skinny girls with butter faces...he goes....why do i care about her face...I'm not f**king her face, am I? ...d'oh.

Well, some guys may.
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Funny Butterface story. Girl goes to dinner with B.F. and guy from high school (bout 15 years out of H.S). Guy has new girlfriend who is skinny. Girl orders hamburger and the new gf orders a salad. Girl says in her head..."honey that salad aint gonna help that face".......

I would rather have a beautiful face...my body is a work in progress and guess what - even though I'm not standard to what I should weigh - I love my body too.

had a guy friend who always went for super skinny girls with butter faces...he goes....why do i care about her face...I'm not f**king her face, am I? ...d'oh.

Well, some guys may.

Ummmyeah.. That does happen. ;-)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Hard to say. Like most I am average on both. I would love to have a great body, cuz...well...I'm on a fitness website. But I dunno. Prolly trite to say, but I really would love to have a beautiful mind. Intelligence and that air of confidence is super sexy. IMHO.
  • camrunner
    Options
    Well, we're all just going to be heads in jars at some point anyway, right?
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Both. Both is good.
  • Clarissa546
    Options
    I'd definitley say face !!
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    answer for both is; body <3
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    It's not one of your choices, but I'd prefer a beautiful mind. We all get old and wrinkled, saggy, at some point in our lives. If you have no personality, you'll suck, no matter what you LOOK like.
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'd say beautiful body, because I think I have a pretty face, but I never noticed it until I started liking my body more. I think having a body that you're proud of makes you feel like the rest of you is more beautiful. And as for a mate, I'd rather they had a beautiful face, since most of the time, that's what I'm looking at. lol
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Since it doesn't seem this was meant to be a spiritual question, my answer is face. However, the older I get the more determined I am to work on my body, as I don't think the face will look nice much longer! :sad:

However, in guys I must say it's the body! I love a rugged, rough, even scary face on a guy. :wink:
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Well, we're all just going to be heads in jars at some point anyway, right?

Not unless we end up as zombies in The Governor's bedroom. :wink:
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Yes.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Why can't I just keep both....