I want to scream

Options
2»

Replies

• ladycupid
    Options
    Two words 'Water Pills". I generally take maybe one or two water pills one week before my cycle. Because you retain water as its gets closer to that time which will make you think you are not losing weight. Drink plenty of water and eats lots of green (if you like veggies) and you will see what a difference it will make. Now if you are not the type of person to take any pills, then yes just keep the fluids going along with the green foods and you should get the same result. Good Luck.. :-)
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I know it's frustrating, but look at it this way - you've got your NSV, so you know you have definitely not gained fat. I know it's easy for me to say, but it is just a number on the scale. The point about what time of day you weigh in is important, and also - what were you wearing? You weighed in at work, so I don't imagine you were weighing in in your bra and knickers haha. The clothes you were wearing could make a huge difference if they were totally different to those you wore the first week.

Keep your chin up, by next week you'll be grand :) I'm rootin for ya!
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm actually having a better day today!