Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for a weight loss buddy!

Hiya
Im looking for a weight loss buddy or even a group of buddies that live local to Alfreton, Sutton-in-Ashfield, or Mansfield
Im lacking a bit and have done nothing but put weight on in the past 3 weeks so Im looking for a local MFPer who would be up for motavating and encouriging me (i would of course do the same for you) with daily contact via email / MFP we could help each other with exersice plans and food choices (please bear in mind I do not use the gym but I do own an exercise bike and a couple off small bits I also have a 2 1/2 year old so cant exercise at a set time each day due to playgroups nursery and work) if you think we could help each other out please inbox me :D
starting weight:208
current weight:176
goal weight:140

Replies

• c2h5m8h6
    c2h5m8h6 Posts: 84 Member
    Hiya
    Im looking for a weight loss buddy or even a group of buddies that live local to Alfreton, Sutton-in-Ashfield, or Mansfield
    Im lacking a bit and have done nothing but put weight on in the past 3 weeks so Im looking for a local MFPer who would be up for motavating and encouriging me (i would of course do the same for you) with daily contact via email / MFP we could help each other with exersice plans and food choices (please bear in mind I do not use the gym but I do own an exercise bike and a couple off small bits I also have a 2 1/2 year old so cant exercise at a set time each day due to playgroups nursery and work) if you think we could help each other out please inbox me :D
    starting weight:208
    current weight:176
    goal weight:140
    bump
  • clairecarter29
    clairecarter29 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there,

I found your post while looking around. Are you still looking for a weight loss or even better for me a fitness buddy?