Made me smile

Options
Today I saw a couple things that made me smile and motivated me to keep going.

The first thing was at the gym there were two 70+ women and one guy working with the trainers. If they can do it I can do it.
The second thing when I was at the park walk/jogging I saw a ton of families out. This makes me smile to see families with their kids out in the sun and not allowing them to sit infront of the tv on a beautiful day.

Have you seen anything recently that made you smile and motivated you?

Replies

• schmichaelator
    Options
    hi i had the same thing as when i was jogging with my dog i saw a bunch(about5-8) deers run past pretty close and this made me happy and so gave me the motivationi needed to keep going (as i was giong to stop and turn around) plus i got some good pics of them !
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I looove seeing elderly people at the gym, they are very motivating! I hope that when I'm their age I'm so inclined to get my butt up and work out. Going out for a walk with my son today made me smile...does that count? ;)
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Walked the beach this afternoon and love to watch the children run in and out of the water.:flowerforyou:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Last night when I got home from work I went for a run... It was sunny and beautiful (even if it was only about 55 degrees) and there were 3 kids playing outside with a hose like it was summer time.(By the way that's a sign that you're from Washington state... 55 and sunny is beach weather.) Passed them and was running through the park when I passed two women in their late 50's jogging they were both struggling a bit to get up the hill I was running down. (when I run I tend to hold my hands like a loose thumbs up- I've been made fun for this forever..) They thought I was giving them a thumbs up and they both responded with a double thumbs up and laughter. Totally inspired. :) BTW I turned to see they both made it up the hill and were still smiling.