Milestone

Options
nina1968
nina1968 Posts: 86 Member
Last night i decided to try on my summer cloths from my thinner days, And i am so happy to say that not only did they fit but some of them were big. This is a huge milestone for me it is such a great feeling to be able to go to my closet and now know that anything I pull out will not only fit but it may be big. I have never felt better. I love this site and the encouragement that I get from it. My husband has been doing this with me also and I am so proud of him. He looks amazing and needs to buy clothing himself.
So if anyone has any doubts MFP really does work.

Replies

• BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Congrats to you and your hubby. My hubby and myself are finding the same things. We just don't want to buy anything until we absolutely have to :-) Keep at it and thank you for your story. It is truly inspirational and things like this keep me coming back.
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Congrats to both of you guys and well done! That is so awesome.:bigsmile:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Great success story. Thanks for sharing! I wish you continued success!
  • fietsdebbie
    Options
    Congratulations! It is so great to be successful in your goals!
  • StrengthInPain
    StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    So if anyone has any doubts MFP really does work.

can't give MFP all the credit, and i think that is what is awesome about it. Yes MFP keeps you accountable, and helps to show you how much you should be eating and track it, how much exercise, there's the motivational aspect etc. But YOU actually put in all the work, MFP just keeps track of it. And shows you have far you have come and how great you are doing!

by the way, i know how you feel about the clothes, i have the same thing, but things are starting to look TOO big! i guess it's a good thing, but i'm reluctant to go spend money until i reach my goal, or closesr to my goal. i guess everything will have to be baggy for a while.
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!

My solution to the "problem" of baggy clothes is THRIFT STORES! My friends go to the fancy ones - I go to goodwill stores. I can't afford nice clothes that will hopefully only fit a month or two! I spent an hour at one a couple weeks ago and found a pair of size 14 Jones New York slacks! SCORE! I bought a couple pairs of pants, some skirts and a top all for around $20. :bigsmile:
  • Tandriahall
    Options
    Congratulations to you on the weight loss and to your husband as well. I feel this site works as well because it keeps you motivated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!