Hello everyone, I'm not so much new as I am starting over.

Options
I'm Lyssa. I'm 20 years old. From Ohio. This is my old account, I was going to delete it & never got round to it. Which I am pretty happy about.
I had stopped using this website when I started doing weight watchers. For the past... 6 years or so, I've suffered from eating disorders. After I stopped logging on here.. I ended up not writing down my meals. Someone on tumblr was talking to me. They made the comment that I probably wouldn't successfully meet my goal if I couldn't have a successful relationship with food. It took a while for that to really take hold. After hard work, I feel I've done that. So I have come back to the place I know I can log my food & have a nice support system.

It would mean the world to me if you could support me by adding me & I would love to support you an any way you need it (:

Replies

• you can do it!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Logging in and honestly tracking your food and exercise daily will help you reach your goals. It makes you accountable for what you are eating and how much you are moving. I'm sure by doing those two things, you will reach your goal. Add me as a friend and I will offer you support along the way. We both can do this!
  • sxysox
    sxysox Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I need friends on here too, I gave this app up over a year ago because I was doing it on my own, I did lose over a stone in less than 6 months but without support I soon got back into old habits.
    I'm not to sure on how to add friends but I could do with help and encouragement as I really do need to lose the weight again.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

See I would write it all down, then when I'd see I was over eating, I would get so mad at myself I'd eat soo much until I got sick as a way of punishing myself.

I'm glad I finally got help to get over that. (:
  • AmyRashell
    AmyRashell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Chicky!

I am from Ohio too and just back up yesterday....I had joined in July 2012 but then gotr lazy with it. But now I am back and determined to keep pushing forward. I know you can too! So I am sending you some support :flowerforyou: and a BIG ((((HUIG))))
    You got this girl!
  • MrsHoback
    Options
    Friend request sent! Hang in there! You got this! :smile:
  • Fernella13
    Fernella13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Same here! I lost about 6lbs and just thought that I could do it without logging my food intake. bad idea. So I'm back to the tried and true. Logging food and exercise.:happy:
  • krissym82
    Options
    I find it so much easier to log everything! Good for you for coming back on here!

Anyone is free to add me! :smile: Support is needed with anyone in order to achieve their goals!

I hope that everyone has a great Wednesday!! :happy:
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! (: