This is a great place to make new friends, but....

Options

Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I encourage creepying me...no really...I do...go ahead...PLEASE!!!!

Come to the darkside...I have cookies!!!

What about candy? Don't they stock these vans with anything good anymore?
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I agree - until I put a little bit up on my page I was regularly creeped on. Not needed!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    34177789.jpg
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Seriously! What's with all these young women sending me friend requests! It's seriously creeping me out! Stop it with all the short shorts, bikinis and cleavage shots, I can't take it anymore.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Seriously! What's with all these young women sending me friend requests! It's seriously creeping me out! Stop it with all the short shorts, bikinis and cleavage shots, I can't take it anymore.

Send them my way...
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it wrong then.

I came here for the creepy FRs and Messages
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options

What? To much blood flow leaving the brain and going south so makes you dizzy??? Sux to be a man.. lol :bigsmile:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    If you ever see that when looking at your window.. then get creep out.... otherwise.... :glasses:

window.jpg

wait . . . he said he really liked me . . . and I was the only one :sad:

Yeah.. sociopaths tends to have multiple creeps...

Not at the same time...
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    If you ever see that when looking at your window.. then get creep out.... otherwise.... :glasses:

window.jpg

wait . . . he said he really liked me . . . and I was the only one :sad:

Yeah.. sociopaths tends to have multiple creeps...

Not at the same time...

Yeah they do! :tongue:
  • scarywordlikediet
    scarywordlikediet Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If someone randomly messaged me and told me I'm hot, it would make my day!! :D

"I'm hot". Have a great day,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Too FUNNY
  • butterbean4283
    butterbean4283 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Well, just like IRL when people have common interests, start seeing the 'personality' in posts, and find someone's pictures attractive, there is bound to be a bit of assgrabbery and flirting.

Oh now that is a good word, assgrabbery! :tongue:

my new favorite word is "assgrabbery"
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

What? To much blood flow leaving the brain and going south so makes you dizzy??? Sux to be a man.. lol :bigsmile:

It's a cruel cosmic joke. We have two organs we think with that require blood to operate, but not enough blood to operate both at the same time. :angry:
  • TheMattyExperiment
    TheMattyExperiment Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    ^this
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    now I'm gonna have a complex, give a compliment and run the risk of being a creeper....
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    now I'm gonna have a complex, give a compliment and run the risk of being a creeper....

I want to lick low fat whip cream off you. I mean that in a complimentary way, not a creepy way.
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options

I want to lick low fat whip cream off you. I mean that in a complimentary way, not a creepy way.
    Well as long as you don't have an ax in your hand, I'll take it in the complimentary way :)
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    hahaha
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Well as long as you don't have an ax in your hand, I'll take it in the complimentary way :)

So long it's low fat... don't want you getting all worked up about those calories.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Crazy creepers. Totally creepy.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, creepers.