This is a great place to make new friends, but....

Options

Replies

• Countryboy_
    Options
    First world problems.

....Could be said about just about every problem we have...

To everyone else, I promise I'm just playing around. I do think it's weird, but it's not like I'm freaked out by these people or anything. It mostly makes me laugh...it would be like some random guy coming up to you in real life and just looking at you and going, "heehee, you're hot..." Who thinks that works?! LMAO!

Some of my best friends on MFP are people that I started out creeping...and we ended up soulmates. All 76 of them. Soulmates. But its not all rainbow farts and glitter......that is a lot of groceries to lug down to the basement every single day.....
  • tinassofit
    Options
    LOL!!!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    First world problems.

To everyone else, I promise I'm just playing around. I do think it's weird, but it's not like I'm freaked out by these people or anything. It mostly makes me laugh...it would be like some random guy coming up to you in real life and just looking at you and going, "heehee, you're hot..." Who thinks that works?! LMAO!

Some of my best friends on MFP are people that I started out creeping...and we ended up soulmates. All 76 of them. Soulmates. But its not all rainbow farts and glitter......that is a lot of groceries to lug down to the basement every single day.....

If you ever need extra drivers for the van, I'm here for you. :flowerforyou:
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Man do I feel left out, too...I've never been creeped on! :( LOL

Yep...Me either... Not sure if its a good thing or bad thing. :ohwell:
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    where do I sign up to be a creeper? is there training?

An extensive training program that takes you from novice up through the ranks to mastery level. You earn a patch at each level.

Then, you have to take a 3 page essay test, and agree to creep on at least 5 random women (or men if you're into that thing) per week.
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    HAHA ive been a victim of the creepers lol. its annoying but..interesting ppl are gettin soooo creative
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    They are EVERYWHERE on every social site. There is a reason they call them trolls! Are you not surprised? :noway: That is where your own judgement and the block button come into play. If someone is real creepy, crossing over into the inappropriate category that is when you copy, paste, and save what has been said and notify someone. I've had to do it before and the person got the boot too. However, they always find their way back.
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    1510804093_YouMustBeNewHere_vi_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

jk...I've actually only been creeped on by Tyler. I feel kind of left out.

I haven't EVEn been creeped by Tyler..now i'm REALLY feeling left out.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    They are EVERYWHERE on every social site. There is a reason they call them trolls! Are you not surprised? :noway: That is where your own judgement and the block button come into play. If someone is real creepy, crossing over into the inappropriate category that is when you copy, paste, and save what has been said and notify someone. I've had to do it before and the person got the boot too. However, they always find their way back.

That word does not mean what you think it means.
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Creepers can be fun, but not the ones over 50 that fill ur inbox
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    We interrupt this program for a test of the Emergency Creep System...

Wooo Whee! Baby, you're finer than a new set of snow tires! Are you tired because you've been running through my mind all day!

This was only a test. If there had been an actual creep, this message would have been accompanied by a slightly nauseous feeling and the urge to shower. This was only a test. We now resume our regularly scheduled program.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Creepers can be fun, but not the ones over 50 that fill ur inbox

Woo-hoo....still in my 40's!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    :sad: I never get creepy messages... I feel left out.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I found the creepers typically only come out if I reply to the "marry, one night stand, rejected", or "rate the person above you", or "long distance relationship" threads...

you haven't by chance replied to any of these, have you?
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Let me clarify what I mean by creepers...

Creepers = Those random people who you've never even interacted with on here but start sending you random messages about how hot you are.

yep got a few of these especially when I commented on the fifty shades thread. Told my hubby about it and he just laughed.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    First world problems.

Wait!! that isn't supposed to work??? soooo I'm being TOO EASY? damn! <note to self, play harder to get>

:noway:
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Only reason I chose to come here and get in shape is to look good enough to get creeped on...

So far, So good :drinker:
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    This has never happened to me. I guess I'm still too fat for men to want to send me random pictures of their penis on a fitness site. Sigh.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, I m creeping on you because of your ab pics ;)
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    No creeps for me either-- I'm ok with that!