IM NEW need some weightloss partners!!!

Options
Hey all I recently started the sommersize diet and lost 10 lbs i have 19 to go and could really use some support,, my dear husband loves to eat pure junk food right in front of me!!!!! he is one of thse men who can eat 20 cookies with a 2l coke and not gain an once!! any ways message me!

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome! We are here for you!
    Warm regards,
    Fabulocity
  • speechtcher
    Options
    Welcome.... I am returning from Spring Break and I need some major motivation to get back on track. So you're not alone my husband is the same way. Eats everything and never seems to gain or if he does gain he can lose very quickly. Just not fair. I think I gain just watching him eat his junk food...lol:smile:
  • NMorse1907
    NMorse1907 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My husband is the exact same way! Seems like I gain while watching him eat all the junk, because he sure doesn't gain a pound! :0)
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same situation. My husband is 6'5 so he can eat whatever he wants without gaining a pound. I just look at food and gain weight. **sigh** You can friend me!
  • whitann
    whitann Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm with you! I have been at this for about 2 months and have not lost a pound. If anything I have gained, but I am eating better and exercising more.
    Add me!