Go Kaleo Condensed

Options
This is an excerpt from "Go Kaleo" on Facebook. I might not always agree with everything she says and does, but I like this. Sharing because I like the simplicity of it.

Eat the proper amount of *mostly* healthy whole foods. Calories matter. So does food quality. Don't starve yourself. Eat foods you enjoy. Get enough protein. Don't restrict carbs or fat (or anything else) unless you have a medical reason to. Get regular exercise. Lift heavy things a few times a week. Your own body totally counts as a heavy thing. You are not flawed. Self respect is the world's best *kitten* filter. Don't rely on bloggers for health care, see a doctor if you have unexplained symptoms. Read the science yourself, don't rely on a diet book author's interpretation of it. Insulin is not a bad guy. Consistency trumps perfection every time. Cellulite is normal. Fruit is food. Eat the yolk. Nobody is perfect.

Replies

• extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Love this!!
  • 64fitkat
    64fitkat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of truth in what was written!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,961 Member
    Options
    succinct
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I discovered her on Facebook a couple months ago. I love her blog. www.gokaleo.com
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I love it. That's awesome. :drinker:
  • _Xtine
    _Xtine Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    great advice all around!
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Love condensed versions of things! This is a very concise, easy-to-live with, sustainable lifestyle outline.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I also don't agree with *everything* she says, but I am a huge Go Kaleo fan.

Love this.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    It's pretty rare to agree with absolutely everything ANYONE says, really. Sometimes I feel our internet friends forget this.

Anyhoo, I too am a big Go Kaleo fan! She is really inspiring and encouraging, too.
  • _granola
    _granola Posts: 326
    Options
    I love Go Kaleo. She's pretty awesome.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I also don't agree with *everything* she says, but I am a huge Go Kaleo fan.

Love this.

I think it was you who got me hooked on her!