Today I did...

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
After being sick for a week, I was finally able to exercise today.
I burnt 480 cal doing 50 minutes on the elliptical. I also burnt another 200cal walking to the grocery store and back to pick up fish for tomorrow.

It feels so good to get those extra calories!!! I was going over by a couple of hundred everday cuz I was so hungry!! :grumble:

I just want it to be warm out so I can stop being sick all the time!!! :sick:

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    After being sick for a week, I was finally able to exercise today.
    I burnt 480 cal doing 50 minutes on the elliptical. I also burnt another 200cal walking to the grocery store and back to pick up fish for tomorrow.

It feels so good to get those extra calories!!! I was going over by a couple of hundred everday cuz I was so hungry!! :grumble:

I just want it to be warm out so I can stop being sick all the time!!! :sick:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    step mill and circuit class - I"m not sure on calories now, but the accomplishment was that for 1 min I benched 65 pounds:bigsmile:
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Good job on your work out today!!
    I to can't wait for all this snow to go away.... to long of a winter this year!

Happy Easter!
    Patricia
  • braydoherty
    Options
    EXCELLENT comeback! Keep it up
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Ok..so I technically haven't done anything yet, except teach. But, I am planning on walking at 4.0 on the treadmill for 20 mins and do a workout video for a half hour.

There is finally sunshine and some warmth here in freezing cold Wisconsin, so it always makes me more ambitious. Gotta take advantage of it when I can, we're supposed to get 6 inches more of snow tonight!! Boo to that one!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    Its such a great feeling when you get back into working out, keep it up!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Good job getting back into the exercise routine. Today I did 50 swimming for 697 cals. (I'm going out to dinner tonight w/ friends, mmm gourmet pizza? I hope I don't go over in cals!)