Insanity, week 1

insanity4me
insanity4me Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok, so I just started Insanity. I'm on day 6, week 1. I haven't noticed any weight loss and I was just wondering for anyone who is currently doing this program, how long it takes to see any difference. I feel great and I know I am kicking my butt in the workouts and I'm doing well on the food program but it gets a little discouraging when the scale does not agree with the effort put out. What gives?

Replies

• andfray
    andfray Posts: 1
    after about 8 days i saw a difference. I just finished last sunday and i lost 27 pounds. i only weighed 183 to start with so it really works!
  • what is it? a workout?
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    it took at least 10 days for me....hang in there,.
  • doughd2
    doughd2 Posts: 86 Member
    I'll chime in. I'm just finishing up week 3. I haven't seen any drastic weight loss.. but I think that may depend on how much you have to lose (I don't really have much - 5 lbs or so - doin it more to tone up and make cardiovascular gains) That said, after two weeks, i'd lost alittle bit as far as measurements go.. nothing drastic. But what I DO notice is how much more toned my upper body has gotten in this short amount of time. Stick with it. Even if you don't see the scale move, you'll definately be able to feel the difference in your body. The workouts will be 'easier' and you'll start feeling stronger.
This discussion has been closed.