New Gal In Town...Hi Everyone!

Options
talygal
talygal Posts: 17 Member
Hi everyone...it's nice to have found this website where you can connect with people who are going through the same thing! I've done South Beach, made lifetime at Weight Watchers, tried Suzanne Somers...you name it. The one thing I've never done was count calories! How simple is this and to think that it truly works. I am inspired by many of your posts. Thanks and I hope to make a ton of friends.

Liz

Replies

• guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Hi

Hope you are getting ready to concur the world on this site. I will tell you with some strong determination and the will to succeed you will go far. I have done well by logging all my food. It helps to do it before you eat it (you will be surprise how many calories are in things) I check,check and recheck the calorie content because they are not always accurate on the site. I am not a big exercise person (very hard to fit it in most days) . I work out abit with my WII (too much fun) I started by calorie level at 1200 but after a few weeks I discovered that it was far to low so I brought it up to 1430 and I lose 1 pound a week almost like clockwork. I hit the wall a couple times and did not lose for the week then the following week it got its MoJo back and off it came. I can tell you that I do budget for a treat ( I love Yoplait delights chocolate raspberry) There is a really good web site hungry girl.com tons of recipes for some yummy food (one of my favs is chicken cordon blu ) I really began to have more energy at about 20 pounds off. It is funny because the body changes slowly but its cool to discover all the new things that you have (or to be more exact the things you don’t have) like one less roll on your tummy or hey I forgot I have dimples in my cheeks and I dont mean the cheeks on my back side either :bigsmile: Again you can do it just hang in there an be patient. :flowerforyou: .
    Pam
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site!!! Im new also but i really like it and i think it is going to help me make the changes i need to so i can lose the weight!!!
    ttyl
    gina