1st cheat day but i think i did good!!!

GiGi76
GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Well i knew come the weekend i would have a hard time sticking to my diet, but i think i did ok today.... I had Church's Chicken for lunch but me and my husband split the lunch so it wasnt so bad.... but Saturday nights in our home is usually Mexican night with Margarita's and Fajita with Guacaomle and chips and some jalapeno peppers stuffed with cheese.... so i knew i would be way over my limit for the day. In an effort to balance out what i was going to eat me and my husband took an hour walk but when i came home and add that to my exercise diary for the day it wasnt enough..... so i needed to burn another 400 or more calories to be able to enjoy the meal we had planned and not feel guilty. So i went into our little gym room and got on our stationary bike for another hour which worked out to be about 450 calories..... not enough to cover everything but it made me within 150 calories of my goal!!! So im pretty happy with that! I hope im able to do this everytime i know i will be over my limit.... maybe if i can i will lose this weight im so desperate to lose!!!! I hope everyone has great weekend!!! :happy:

Replies

• michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    I am not mad at you. I love mexican food, especially margaritas. You did good working out. I am sure one day want hurt.
This discussion has been closed.