Looking for friends!

Options
I just signed up, but I've been at this weight loss thing for a few weeks now.
I've lost a whole 2 pounds -heh- but I needed the extra push.
I'm going to try to post photo updates for every 5 pounds lost, mostly for me, but I know I like looking at progress pictures.

My goal weight is 110. I fluctuate between 127 and 129 throughout the week. I'm right around 5ft tall and I am 20 years old.
I'd love some friends in similar situations to me but anyone is fine, just need to know people are watching my progress... I think that will make me more likely to do it :)

Replies

• laurajcrampton
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this too, I think the progress photo's are a great idea - it should help boost your motivation!
    Good luck!

I'm 21, 5ft 4 and weigh more then I should! Trying to lose 7kg before the summer and graduation.

Laura :smile:
  • ajalcazar84
    ajalcazar84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone who reads this. I am always looking for individuals to help motivate that can return the favor cause I need it...
  • dayadams
    Options
    Good luck! Please add me as a friend if you wish! I think I have like one friend lol! That goes for everyone on this post. Thanks! :happy:
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    hi! just accepted your request.
    are you doing any type of exercise now?
    i just started 30 day shred again, i love it!
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    LETS GO anyone here add me!
  • Rachaelloraine
    Options
    hi! just accepted your request.
    are you doing any type of exercise now?
    i just started 30 day shred again, i love it!
    I have p90x on my computer but when it starts getting warm I plan on jogging.
    I just can't handle the cold weather. Feels like I can't breathe
  • katbean12
    katbean12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    cool ! I know how it is at 5 foot flat, i started at about 127-130 lbs, can't wait to see your progress!!