I'm the newb!!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Danielle. I'm 23 years old and in the military. I am stationed in Japan. I am considered one of the "chubby girls" in the military :tongue: I weigh in at a nice chubby 160 right now ( I'm 5'3 ). I have been using MFP for a while on and off and just now decided to make a real profile. My heaviest last year was 185 and I didn't even realize how FAT I had gotten. I found MFP when I fell victim to the Iphone craze :laugh: Thank god I did because I love that I can have this awesome site at the tip of my fingers whenever I need it! I want to get down to 135. My husbnd is currently deployed so it has been super easy for me to count calories because I am just cooking for one person and just get to make what I like. He also counts calories with me when he is here though. I hope to meet some nice people and stay motivated now that I have made a profile. I feel like I will be held more accountable now. Lets hope so!

Replies

• Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    Well welcome back. i'm sure you will be very sucessful!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I just found MFP a month or so ago and love it! Love that saying under your pic, Too funny!
  • danielle4992
    danielle4992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LoL thanks, its a term of endearment I like to call myself...welcome welcome by the way!