My newest NSV

Options
I was taking some pictures the other night (full body) and for the first time ever, I was actually pretty satisfied with them! Usually when I take full body pictures, I delete them right away because I think I look fat in them. But I was actually happy with the ones I took! Not a huge NSV, but at least I'm making progress lol

What's your newest NSV?

Replies

• mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I ran a 5k last weekend. I had to walk some but I still finished it and my time wasn't terrible for a first time. Wouldn't have been able to do it 6 months ago.

Congrats on the pics :-)
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I was taking some pictures the other night (full body) and for the first time ever, I was actually pretty satisfied with them! Usually when I take full body pictures, I delete them right away because I think I look fat in them. But I was actually happy with the ones I took! Not a huge NSV, but at least I'm making progress lol

What's your newest NSV?

I disagree, I'd say that it is a HUGE NSV! Congratulations and keep up the great work Kiddo!
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    That's so great!

I couldn't figure out why my glasses keep falling off my face...but then I figured it out: its the the weight loss and toning! Haha...my glasses are the first thing to be too big!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great NSV mine is that i walked 9.8 miles and 20,000 steps
  • liftingcoach
    liftingcoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    that is a huge NSV! Gotta feel good knowing your hard work is paying off!
  • ckbeen
    ckbeen Posts: 5
    Options
    I feel completely stupid but I keep seeing "NSV" and I have no idea what it stands for.....
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I feel completely stupid but I keep seeing "NSV" and I have no idea what it stands for.....

Non-Scale victory
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options

I had to ask the same question earlier today, and like Brianna said, it means "Non Scale Victory"

In other words, proof of success that isn't just proven by the number on the scale, for instance (1) somebody says you are looking great, (2) you fit in a smaller pair of jeans or dress, (3) you were able to jog for 5 straight minutes on the treadmill when you couldn't do that a week ago....things of that nature.
  • radiantsunshine40
    radiantsunshine40 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that make you feel good; KEEP removing the excess! ((smiles))