Favorite position

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Dead Fish? OUCH!
    No, but I figured someone was going to think that's what I meant after the fact!

Am I still the only one who is in the dark about this? :happy:
    no i am too
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Dead Fish? OUCH!
    No, but I figured someone was going to think that's what I meant after the fact!

Am I still the only one who is in the dark about this? :happy:
    no i am too

Dirty Fanchez
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    wow_zps2162a84a.jpg
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I like the African bunny hop

Hmm....Haven't heard of that one. I'll have to explore... :tongue:

Think Ving Rhymes in baby boy

OOOOHH!!! lmao You called it the wrong name!! :tongue: But the correct name isn't allowed in the forums! :laugh:
  • mtpayne5
    mtpayne5 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    wow_zps2162a84a.jpg

jesus christ....You are quickly becoming a favorite member of mine!
  • FitBeto
    Options
    edit for no strike. i ascared
  • FitBeto
    Options
    Oil rig.

Your homeboy is hittin dis girl missionarry, then you come over to her head and start tbagging her. Then you highfive mid air and he holds position while you bag her. OIL RIG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt2nPzVzcrnyYYcF-ZC4DowcgykaVGDTV9Ogm2J-qjcmxLlkhneA

Das funny
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Stuck in the middle of a crowd of horny naked nympho women that will only set me free if I satisfy them all. Oh and they are are soul less freckled ginger midgets with an oral fixation, who spend the first hour tying me down and calling me Gulliver while any Mike Patton band plays in the back ground and someone is serving bacon wrapped in bacon

LMAO WTF?!

what's the issue??!! If it makes you feel any better I totally wouldn't kick you out of bed either
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    NOT something that I need to be reading at work, but I can't seem to look away..... :wink:
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Stuck in the middle of a crowd of horny naked nympho women that will only set me free if I satisfy them all. Oh and they are are soul less freckled ginger midgets with an oral fixation, who spend the first hour tying me down and calling me Gulliver while any Mike Patton band plays in the back ground and someone is serving bacon wrapped in bacon

LMAO WTF?!

what's the issue??!! If it makes you feel any better I totally wouldn't kick you out of bed either

You wouldnt?? Even though I'm not a freckled ginger midget?
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Left Wing. I score often in that position.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Too many to choose from. We get creative. I'm a dancer. Sometimes even while being held in his arms and walking and dancing around. So, I'm going to go with Aerial positions.
  • mtpayne5
    mtpayne5 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    NOT something that I need to be reading at work, but I can't seem to look away..... :wink:

Totally Agree!
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Too many to choose from. We get creative. I'm a dancer. Sometimes even while being held in his arms and walking and dancing around. So, I'm going to go with Aerial positions.

Sounds like she likes the African "Bunny" Hop as well....
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Well between my real doll and fleshlight, I'm kinda limited. The fleshlight goes in between mattresses so there is only one position for that. Whenever I try to mount the real doll from behind she collapses and I land face first into the back of her head, getting a giant dose of synthetic hair. FML.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ankles to ears, baby! :drinker:

Also, the butter churner.
  • coe28
    Options

Sounds like she likes the African "Bunny" Hop as well....

What is this African Bunny Hop you speak of?
  • coe28
    Options
    Well between my real doll and fleshlight, I'm kinda limited. The fleshlight goes in between mattresses so there is only one position for that. Whenever I try to mount the real doll from behind she collapses and I land face first into the back of her head, getting a giant dose of synthetic hair. FML.

Oh my god, I laughed so hard at this!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNpUVfWbuPVZLZKTqTMtrhiGSafqpdPZ3RmvKDxiDkrICevnvzwQ
  • cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Ankles to ears, baby! :drinker:

Also, the butter churner.

Can you describe the butter churner? I'm at work so I don't want to google it.
This discussion has been closed.