What is my body shape?

Options
I can't tell from looking at myself... hoping you all can help! Apple/pear/etc...

Untitled-15.jpg

Replies

• Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Apple. You seem to carry most of your weight in your belly. But this doesn't matter much in fitness/weight loss/BF loss. When you are at target weight you more than likely won't be much of an apple...
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Use a tape measurer and this site: http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html

If I had to wager a guess, I'd say ruler but not a severe one as you still have a defined waist.
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm a spoon? Weird..lol
  • Brianna716
    Options

"Your body type is: Unavailable
    A very small percentage of women do not fall into any of the 8 body type categories. We are sorry that we cannot match your body type at this time."
    LOL!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    apple
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    sexy
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options

Cool I ll have to figure this out when I get home tonight
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Whatever yours is mines the same...lol
  • Kari089
    Kari089 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    that's interesting..I'm a spoon! good to know.. :)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Apple. You seem to carry most of your weight in your belly. But this doesn't matter much in fitness/weight loss/BF loss. When you are at target weight you more than likely won't be much of an apple...

^^^ This.
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Too funny. Shop your shape said I was an hour glass (which I already knew, but wanted to check anyway) but the other calculator said they couldn't figure out my shape! LOL. I was pretty shocked by that, since it's one of the easiest to identify shapes!
  • AdukeWayne
    AdukeWayne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    apple
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Apple

Both those sites say I'm a straight or banana.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Too funny. Shop your shape said I was an hour glass (which I already knew, but wanted to check anyway) but the other calculator said they couldn't figure out my shape! LOL. I was pretty shocked by that, since it's one of the easiest to identify shapes!

My bust and hips aren't a perfect match but each are more than 10 inches larger than my waist. Some sits put me at an hourglass some put me at "undetermined". Apparently, the bust and hip difference isn't enough to get me to pear shape.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I can't tell from looking at myself... hoping you all can help! Apple/pear/etc...

I'd say banana or straight. Definitely not pear. Most sites describe apples as having broader shoulders and bust relative to the hips, and I don't see that.
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Thin appendages with a soft middle:

You're an apple.

Women who store fat on their tummies vs. their thighs and butt also tend to have high testosterone. Do you have PCOS by any chance?
  • Brianna716
    Options
    Thin appendages with a soft middle:

You're an apple.

Women who store fat on their tummies vs. their thighs and butt also tend to have high testosterone. Do you have PCOS by any chance?

Not that I'm aware of...
  • ajbemine4ever27
    ajbemine4ever27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    it looks like you have a straight body shape :)