Options
    Im sure you would make a great waffle maker mineboy :wink:
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    I don't have a partner :sad: :sad: :sad:

I make waffles all alone.....

Me too :(

I got an urge for some Waffles right now! Shame im at work.
    [/quote

i make you some waffles.xo
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    5 times a week ;) Friday night he works nights and then were both so tired on a Monday after work but after 4 years we still love to make waffles all the time ;)
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    3-4 times a week - the joys of a new relationship :)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    i would LOVE to have a waffle LOL!!!
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm single, haven't had a boyfriend since May, and haven't made waffles since July. I think this toaster oven is closing up shop
  • hdutoit17
    Options
    Once or twice a week. He loves waffles and we are working on it to make more time for more waffles and no more pancakes.

My new saying - If you know your man likes waffles - make it more often and get creative with your toppings if it helps you to want it more as well..
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I have waffles once or twice a day, all week long. Love to pour the maple syrup all over her waffles :smile:
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    I can't remember.....but it typically involves me having to go begging for waffles, when sometimes all you get is a pancake \m/

:laugh:
  • mavedote
    Options
    With a pending divorce, not much waffle making going here at the present time
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Ohhh thooooose waffles ;) I wish everyday! We dont even get to see eachother everyday. Lucky if we eat waffles once a week, unless we are off work then we carboload :)
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    yup...still need a partner for that....

but I will be honest...

I swallow ALL the waffles....

when I have a partner....

think of it as my gift....sacrificing myself to the carb god.

I also swallow the waffles. I haven't had waffles in a long time though =(. I miss waffles.
  • Kfields09
    Options
    We have waffles at least 3x a week. My husband would love waffles every waking moment! But 3 kids (6 months to 8), busy schedules, and 10 years later he is lucky to have waffles that often:ohwell:
  • bouchienet
    bouchienet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    3-5 times a week, both love waffles, pancakes and croissants ☺
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    we try to have waffles as often as we can. but hes a late night person and im an early person. so the waffles tend to get cold by late night and he has to eat them in front of the tv lol.
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    I'm actually awaffles, and luckily my boyfriend respects that. We do have a lot of fun pre-waffle cooking, though.
  • losing101in2013
    Options
    We have "waffles" a couple times a week. I hear they really burn calories but MPF does not have it listed in the cardio section:( lol then you would know everytime someone made waffles I suppose:)
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am SO proud!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this thread yesterday I ended up using my battery operated waffle iron last night! Thank goodness they now make them with lithium batteries! =)