Good Exercise Music

jcm214
jcm214 Posts: 157
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Greetings All,

My music taste vary greatly but most of the time I listen to the oldies, which I don't find to be all that exciting to exercise to. So, I'm looking for advice on some great, upbeat music to exercise with. I will checkout anything.

Jenn

Replies

• natesmith5005
    natesmith5005 Posts: 1 Member
    Shinedown...Theory of a Deadman...Hinder
  • TeriB19
    TeriB19 Posts: 33
    Lady Gaga has some good tracks, and I've got such a wide variety on my iPod it's sick. Pitbull's Calle Oche, All-American Rejects' Move Along, Devo's Whip It, Technotronic's Pump Up The Jam, Finger Eleven's Paralyzer, Fall Out Boy's Thanks for the Memories. My iPod looks like it's owned by a crazy person.
  • marii92
    marii92 Posts: 77
    Chris Brown - I can transform ya
    Rihanna - Disturbia, Please don't stop the music
    Lady GaGa
    Beyonce - Crazy in love
    Kevin Rudolf - I made it
    Infernal

Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People, This is the new **** (or any of his music)
    Wednesday 13 - Til death do us party...
    Murderdolls
    Drowning Pool - Let the bodies hit the floor, rise up
    Sick Puppies - You're going down
    Egypt Central - Taking you down
    Skillet - Monster, Hero
    Metallica - Don't tread on me, Seek & Destroy, Enter Sandman...
    Pantera
    Ozzy!!!!
    Black Tide
    Rage Against the Machine
    Motor head
    The Union Underground - Across the nation
    Machine head - Imperium
    Breaking Benjaim - Dance with the devil
    3 Day Grace - Pain
    Downstait - I Came to Play
    Monster Magnet - Live for the moment
    Zack Tempest - Loaded (not a song, its just music but it's great!)

Personally, I like rock/metal but when I work out I like to play metal. It keeps me going but most people like techno/ pop...try Britney Spears, Rihanna, Chris Brown, GaGa...all those people they usually play on MTV. Or you could try dismembered bands ( Blue, N'Sync, Take That, Boy zone, O-zone...)

=]
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    I went to lime wire and typed in the search box for exercise music and got alot of older up beat music and remix...I have found that the faster the music the faster I want to go..good luck on your search..If you can not find it send me message and I will look it up for ya!!:flowerforyou:
  • marii92
    marii92 Posts: 77
    Oh, and 3OH!3 have some pretty upbeat music. (Starstrukk, Don't trust her...) and Ke$ha (sp?) as well
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    I also have a wide ranging selection on my iPod, but a couple of recent favorites I've added are:

The Middle by Jimmy Eat World
    New Shoes by Paolo Nutini
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    I listen to different things depending on the activity, with some overlap. If I'm walking, I listen to Petra, Toby Mac, Hawk Nelson, Clueless Soundtrack, Angus Soundtrack, etc. For weights, Toby Mac, Meatloaf, anything with a real heavy beat. I want to add some Pink to the mix too.
  • JustJamie
    JustJamie Posts: 31 Member
    I find that techno and rap gets me moving more than what I usually listen to (metal, reggae, oldies...). The tempo makes me want to MOVE. Lady Gaga also does the trick. That's the only reason I have some of the music I have on my iPod! :)
  • JustJamie
    JustJamie Posts: 31 Member
    The Middle by Jimmy Eat World

Yes! That's a good one to move to.
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    You guys are awesome! I can't wait to try some of these!!
This discussion has been closed.