Small Success

tinabosquez
tinabosquez Posts: 107
edited September 20 in Success Stories
Finally, after 11 weeks, I hit my 20 lbs mark~ I didn't do so well this week (thanks to you TOM) and I even told myself I am NOT weighing in this week because he is still hanging around but then I said screw it, just means I will be down more next week. It's been such a daily struggle for me but thanks to my friends on here, they keep me motivated. When I am having a rotten day, and want to give up, I just on here and read stories. It really helps me, to know everyone on here is struggling, whether its trying to lose 100 lbs or 5 lbs, we are in the same boat. I am so excited and here to :drinker: another 20 lbs. :bigsmile: Thanks for listening.

Replies

• marii92
    marii92 Posts: 77
    Woah! That' major success!! Well done. (Y) :drinker:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Blasted hormones. Yes I just had to accept that I will be up a little the week before. Thankfully, I have wound up lower once all the bloat goes away. I think that may be one reason women struggle so much. We have these horrible craving for sugar and salt which increases the bloat. Just work through it and know it'll pass.
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    I agree...this is a HUGE success!!! Congrats and well done!!! :smile:
  • JustJamie
    JustJamie Posts: 31 Member
    Great job on your success! :drinker:

Damn TOM... I'm seriously considering skipping my weigh-in tomorrow because of the total junk cravings I've had the last few days. I don't even want to look at a scale right now.:noway: :grumble: lol.
  • stasik87
    stasik87 Posts: 2
    WAY TO GO! Congrats!!!!!!!!! :)
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Great job! 20lbs is a huge accomplishment!
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    applauses.gif
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Thanks guys......and girls~ You all are giving me a big head~ lol I always tell everyone that their is a skinny b*atch (well, I really say *kitten* but I don't want to offend anyone) that is waiting to find her way out of this body! YAY:laugh:
  • bbgirl
    bbgirl Posts: 49 Member
    Great job. Congratulations!!!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    20 lbs! That's awesome! I can't wait to get to that point! Congrats! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!