Options

Replies

• icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    I can flip my eyelids.
  • mezasu
    mezasu Posts: 42
    Options
    When I smile I only have a dimple on one side of my face!
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I make up songs and sing them to my cats. :tongue:

i do it to my dogs
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I cannot stand for people to touch my forehead. I feel like it pushes all the oils from my face deep into my pores and it freaks me out.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of heights that's why I decided to become a flight attendant to get over my fears... I haven't yelled out " brace yourself we're going to crash" while pushing everyone out of my way.. JK so thats a good thing.. I must be getting over my fears .. wink
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I dislike roaches, when I small a huge one flew inches from my then open mouth and landed millimeters from my face, it freaked me out about roaches/waterbugs for the rest of my life. Genuine phobia. :'(

I have a phobia about them too. Terrified. Mainly because when I was a kid my aunt crushed one and it refused to die. It just kept running around all crushed with its innards hanging out.

I'm freaking out just remembering it. *shudder*
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    When I get food out of the freezer the feel of it on my hands makes my teeth tingle!
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I hate the sound of other people brushing their teeth.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to grass, but not pollen or anything else outdoors.

I'm legally blind in my left eye, but am not cross-eyed (they are commonly linked, think amblyopia). :glasses:

I possess a compulsive need to have cold air blowing on my face when I sleep, even if/when I'm freezing and tucked under the covers.
  • CoralDream
    Options
    Im afraid of heights

I have a fear of impending death

I can roll my tounge yes like a wave lol

also one single eggshell can riun my whole morning haha
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I possess a compulsive need to have cold air blowing on my face when I sleep, even if/when I'm freezing and tucked under the covers.

Same! Fan on year round :laugh:
  • disdatdude
    Options
    My nose used to bleed a lot when I was a kid. One of the things that the doctor prescribed is that I eat boiled hotdogs.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Same! Fan on year round :laugh:

Woo! I have it at my desk at work too. People look at me weird for wondering why I have both my fan and jacket on while working.. :drinker:
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I make up songs and sing them to my cats. :tongue:

i do it to my dogs

I sing songs to my hamster... I don't know if that's embarrassing, or just the fact that at 23 I have a hamster!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I hate peoples spit germs (coughing, sneezing) I will tell them to get away lol.. I hate different words like moist for example >.< I can cross one eye or both eyes, and I can also do the clover trick and twist my tongue sideways. I never tried to do a smiley though :)
  • Flyjsh
    Flyjsh Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm afraid of heights that's why I decided to become a flight attendant to get over my fears... I haven't yelled out " brace yourself we're going to crash" while pushing everyone out of my way.. JK so thats a good thing.. I must be getting over my fears .. wink

I, like many other pilots, am afraid of heights as well. Actually, it is quite common in the aviation community.
  • Flyjsh
    Flyjsh Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm right handed, but left eyed (makes any shooting sport a challenge).

All of my accident induced scars are on my right side.

Have a phobia of girder bridges.

I pick up languages easily, but my spelling in all of them is horrible.

For a few months in college, I dated a girl with the same last name (no relation).

Im right handed and left eyed!! Do you have trouble telling your left from your right really quickly? Im crap in the car with directions!

No trouble with directions. But almost always I say "go north" rather than turn left.
  • I have to take a bite out of food before I make it.
    ie (bread,tortillas,beans,apples before cutting them)
    And blow in cups so spiders don't crawl out:1
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I don't like the sound people make when they eat! If someone chews with their mouth open, I have to leave the room!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I can't stand people watching me eat, and vise versa. I cant brush my teeth if anyone is watching, probably why im having a hard time teaching my daughter lol, I cannot have feet covered when I sleep, and no one can touch them. I hate wearing socks and shoes, makes me feel trapped. I have a fear of horses, having flour or powder sugar on my hands gives me the heebee jeebees which sucks cause I want to be a cake decorator lol