A weird fact about you.

Options

Replies

• JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I like the way skunks smell.

Me too!

So does a friend from work, my husband thinks he and I are nuts.

Oddly enough, it makes me homesick.

me too! no skunks in Belgium (that I know of)
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I can bend my ankle at 90 degrees.

Oh, and I'm the only person I know who hates chestnuts. I could never put a chestnut in my mouth without spitting it out.
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    I loathe cotton and velvet of any kind. It makes me feel sick to the stomach to hear that awful sound... yuck!

I've had chicken pox at least 8 times which is technically impossible... yet here I am. After 8 my parents just stopped taking me to the doctor and quit counting...

And lastly, my hands are always freezing and sweaty. It's really nasty. It's almost like there's no circulation to my hands...

not impossible since once you have had chicken pox you can get shingles (which they say old people get but I know many a child that has had them)

I have had chicken pox plus been vaccinated against them numerous times and yet each time they check my titre level it shows up like i have neither had them nor been vaccinated maybe your the same way!
  • yasavi
    yasavi Posts: 30
    Options
    I have Palmar Hyperhidrosis and I cure it monthly using a process called Iontophoresis.
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    I'm terrified of cows. Anytime i eat beef, I consider it a personal victory against cow kind..
    funny because I love cows- weird fact about me, when I go for a walk in the countryside, I always say hello to the cows, sheep, horses, donkeys etc- in Dutch! because, while English is my first language, I live in Flanders where they speak Flemish/Dutch, and for some reason I think the cows will only understand me if I speak Dutch (it doesn't occur to me when I am greeting them that they probably don't understand me either way!)
  • Happyhellybell
    Happyhellybell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Omg.. me too! I once sniffed washing powder when i was 3. Ended up in the hospital with a nasal heamorage... but it still smelt amazing. I literally have to stop myself smelling it these days. Occasionally it gets real close lol!.. <---- Freak :P
  • useruser4
    useruser4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with Predators (the alien kind), for some reason there is nothing sexier than a predator in battle armor......

A small part of my collection. I also use them in my nativity scene during Christmas time....

16160_1305057629339_2863339_n_zpsa76ea38d.jpg

16160_1305057269330_2764558_n_zpse4628e45.jpg

Best comment+photos in this forum. Ever.
    YMMD :-)
  • monkinsane
    Options
    Hmmm... I always have to be on the move - so when I sit down and isn't busy with anything - I move my leg up and down. :tongue:
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I once hit a dolphin...

with an axe
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I have a ridiculous fear of flying but I still fly 4 -8 times a year, (6 hour flight coming in 2 weeks eek!)
    I only ever sing one song on karaoke- Michael bublé's version of Moondance.
    I can whistle at Abrey high pitch that I like to pretend is ultrasonic, the human dog whistle.
    I can hear most songs and then play then the piano. ( simple pop type songs) not Beethoven or anything lol
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have a ridiculous fear of flying but I still fly 4 -8 times a year, (6 hour flight coming in 2 weeks eek!)
    I only ever sing one song on karaoke- Michael bublé's version of Moondance.
    I can whistle at Abrey high pitch that I like to pretend is ultrasonic, the human dog whistle.
    I can hear most songs and then play then the piano. ( simple pop type songs) not Beethoven or anything lol

dolphin + axe trumps Buble :D
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    haha! well, if you're ever in the Northeast, come on by.... not only is it Karaoke, it is awesome karaoke with smoke, lights and Lasers ;-) oh yeah, I likes me some "gadgets" too....
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I host karaoke.....

Love me some karaoke :happy:

haha! well, if you're ever in the Northeast, come on by.... not only is it Karaoke, it is awesome karaoke with smoke, lights and Lasers ;-) oh yeah, I likes me some "gadgets" too....
  • Dani76babi
    Dani76babi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am very flexible, my body sometimes moves in ways that seem unnatural... Doctor one time called me Gumby because of the triple jointed-ness, but weird thing is neither one of my parents are double jointed
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I have no left bicep muscle, it was severed in a parachuting accident.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of cows. Anytime i eat beef, I consider it a personal victory against cow kind..

Not afraid, but they definitely creep me out. Blech.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    my feet fall asleep on the elliptical....I get dizzy when I chew on chocolate
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I always see the clock at 12:34.

I always see it at 11:11
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am very flexible, my body sometimes moves in ways that seem unnatural... Doctor one time called me Gumby because of the triple jointed-ness, but weird thing is neither one of my parents are double jointed

*blink*......*blink, blink*
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I <3 body piercings and tattoos. Seriously...they are awesome. They make me all flustered. I LOVE bicep tatts!!