A weird fact about you.

Options

Replies

• auntachelle
    auntachelle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, I used to bite my toenails. Now I find that disgusting! LOL
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    when i was in highschool i was making money by teaching people to walk on stilts:)
    Dammit. We should have met. I have a permanently deformed ankle caused by falling off of stilts in college.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I have almost no gag reflex
  • wastelander92
    wastelander92 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can't eat fruits, sweets, any iteration of sugar, or certain vegetables without becoming violently ill (also I'm a vegetarian which makes food choices very limited)
    I'm extremely particular about nearly everything (all my clocks have to be completely synchronized, the bowl of food I'm preparing for myself has to be closest to the stove, if people help me with cleaning or clean for me it has to be exactly the way I do it (and since I'm not a rude *kitten* I usually just opt to do everything myself in the nicest way possible), etc)
    I love the smell of skunk weed, and I'm nearly addicted to the smell of lilacs and evergreen trees (luckily I live in WA)
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears and move the skin back from my forehead by kind of 'shrugging' it. Makes any frown lines I have disappear but my sisters get really weirded out by it, they say its like my skin is too loose on my skull! My appendix is on the opposite side to other people. I am absolutely terrified of moths, butterflies and daddy- longlegs. I once crashed my car into a wall because I was driving with the window down and a moth flew in and landed on my chest!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have not had a cold/flu or headache in 25 years.

I went over 10 years without getting a cold or flu. Then I caught what seemed like the Bubonic Plague - brutal.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I used to be a foot and stocking model for a fetish website.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I know sign language and used to be an interpreter.
  • dee__s
    dee__s Posts: 30
    Options
    I ...... am not sure..
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have swinophobia
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i have one boob bigger then the other lol
  • trancenhouse
    trancenhouse Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'5.
  • iffy8
    iffy8 Posts: 64
    Options
    I am extremely flexible while sitting or laying but not when standing.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I always go to bed head to foot but wake up feet to head
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I can get almost any kind of mechanical grease/dirt/ick on my hands and eat a sandwich...but I FREAK if I get any kind of food grease on me. YUCK!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I always block my ears when flushing the toilet on an airplane
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I can get almost any kind of mechanical grease/dirt/ick on my hands and eat a sandwich...but I FREAK if I get any kind of food grease on me. YUCK!
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I bounce my leg while I'm sitting down, fast. I've got too much energy or something. I've done it since I was a teen!
  • WhitR86
    WhitR86 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im a decent shot with a mounted .50 cal. Also I have a freckle on my left palm that I love.
  • DraftedByTheMan
    Options
    I never understood Physics class in high school. In fact, failing Physics kept me out of university medical school. But in my 20's started reading books on Physics (starting with "In Search of Schrodinger's Cat). Now I read any layman's physics articles I can lay my hands on. Fascinating stuff!