My NSV for the day!

Got this message with a FR: "Hey,

I've read some of your forum posts periodically and have debated sending you a fr previously, but after seeing the video of you squatting, I'm convinced. That probably sounds really bad, but can we just pretend it's because you have good form? "

Hahahaha yessss! For the win!

BTW the video is:
http://www.ehow.com/video_12256438_powerlifting-runners.html

What is one of your NSVs for the day?

Replies

• lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    My sweater dress shrunk in the wash. I put it on anyway and it looks damn good.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Not big but put on a hoodie I have not worn in maybe less then a month or something.
    It was really tight around the chest (which is always good, use to have lemons and now I have melons and still growing)
    BUT! it was not tight around my waist... which is usually the case.
    Hurray!
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Nice! Clothes that once were too small are now fitting! :)
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Not big but put on a hoodie I have not worn in maybe less then a month or something.
    It was really tight around the chest (which is always good, use to have lemons and now I have melons and still growing)
    BUT! it was not tight around my waist... which is usually the case.
    Hurray!

How do you get your melons to grow and your waist to shrink??? NOFAIR!!! :wink:
  • StrengthInPain
    StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
    my NSV today was looking in the mirror at work and feeling like i am finally starting to see some good changes :D
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Got this message with a FR: "Hey,

I've read some of your forum posts periodically and have debated sending you a fr previously, but after seeing the video of you squatting, I'm convinced. That probably sounds really bad, but can we just pretend it's because you have good form? "

Hahahaha yessss! For the win!

BTW the video is:
    http://www.ehow.com/video_12256438_powerlifting-runners.html

What is one of your NSVs for the day?

You're the one demonstrating in the video? No matter, I'll have one of each of you please. :p Nice form indeed ;)