Recently converted :)

Options
JessicaFB
JessicaFB Posts: 126 Member
Hello there! I have been using fitday.com for almost 6 years now. I started using myfitnesspal just yesterday and LOVE it!!! It is so easy to use, has many cool features and I was surprised to see my shakeology in the database :)

A little about myself...I am 31 years old, a longtime marathon runner, a new group fitness instructor and a huge fan of home fitness. I recently slimmed down 15 lbs over the last year and still have more to lose. At 5'6'', my goal weight is 135-140. I have been hovering between 146 and 150 for a few months now. I'd like to get out of the 150s for good!!

I know it will take discipline in my diet to drop more weight. I have a severe cupcake addiction, which I balance with running a lot of miles ;) I'm hoping to find a group on here to help keep me accountable for staying on track.
:smile:

Replies

• naturebaby
    naturebaby Posts: 161
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined up in Feb. and also think this site is very user friendly. You will find a good support group here if that is what you choose. good luck on your journey!
  • ♥dawnwestbury♥
    Options
    i hear ya! i was using spark people and found that alot of foods i would have to add, i hated that because i dont have time to do that much. there are SO many foods in the database that i am SHOCKED to see and i love it!!

welcome!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica!:smile: Welcome! Good job on your recent weight loss! I know all about those cuppycakes LOL! This site is amazing. Not only is it easy to use but there are tons of fantastic supportive people here too! GL :flowerforyou:
  • wallace626
    wallace626 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you Jessica!!!! We share a common bond as marathon runners although i am certainly a former marathon runner now. Hope you find this website helpful.
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! Hi there great buddy! So thrilled you came on over to the wild side! Great people here and enjoying each of the new relationships I've built along the way.

See you soon!
    Taryn