Just Dance 3 or 4 for the WII

Options
I have an option to buy Just Dance 3 or 4 … I only want to buy one but would like some opinions as to which one is better.
Thanks in advance for any input.

Replies

• HaywireII
    Options
    I have 1,2 and 3 for the Wii. I don't even notice the various "features"....we just jump in and do songs. I would say look at the song lists for both games and get the one which has more songs you like.
  • Candito24
    Candito24 Posts: 4
    Options
    i only have just dance 2 for the wii but i have the kinect version for just dance 3 and the different that i read was that just dance 4 had a way of measuring calories better. But it depend on how much you want to spend.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'd check the song lists and go by that. That's pretty much how I decide on all dance games.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 4, there is a sweat mode and measures approximate calories and tbh it feels like good cardio. Using it as my weekend thing as I don't want to do my circuit training on a weekend. I highly recommend it :) good fun x
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 3 for the Wii, and Just Dance 4 on the xbox. I prefer Just Dance 4 - mainly because I think the song selection is a bit better.