nude photo

Options
AmyJade_mfp
AmyJade_mfp Posts: 55 Member
AHAHA THAT GOT YOUR ATTENTION!

Well would you say it's bad for a guy tp send a naked photo of himself to another girl when he has a girlfriend??????????????

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    uh yes
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    yes.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    uh yes

This, but slap in a few four letter words.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend to me still means dating or into shady affairs, so that is cool. Unless it is more committed, then nope.

Noodz. lol.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    it's ok if the other girl is his wife...
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    No that is awesome.

Really, a good indicator of a great relationship.
  • AmyJade_mfp
    Options
    the situation: guy i liked send me a nudey and he has a gf of 3 years and then says i owe him big time ad i could maybe get more if i send one back? maybe he's joking?
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    the situation: guy i liked send me a nudey and he has a gf of 3 years and then says i owe him big time ad i could maybe get more if i send one back? maybe he's joking?

He sounds like a douche. Run.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without sample photos.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

He's not.
    He's an *kitten*.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Yes, unless he happens to make a living at being a stripper.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    th?id=H.4778255047395734&pid=15.1
  • thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without sample photos.

Haha' but seriously. I'd kick my other half in the nuts if he even contemplated it! I certainly wouldn't do it so expect the same from him!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options

He's not.
    He's an *kitten*.

I concur.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Unless it's an open relationship, I would say that's a bad thing to do.
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    I don't care who you are it's pretty risky to put a naked picture of yourself out there to anyone. Once it leaves your possession, there's no telling where it will end up. If you don't care, then it doesn't matter. But since you asked, you may care.
  • AmyJade_mfp
    Options
    I DIDN'T SEND THE NUDEY! I'M NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!! (:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

Is he in an open relationship? If not, then he's a scumbag loser and you should end communication with him. No one likes to be the "other woman/man".
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Lose his number. Even if he breaks up with this chick, is that the kind of man you want?
    UNless they have some kind of agreement where it's ok.
    And even in that case if he breaks up with the chick, he's going to want the same kind of agreement with you.
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Erm, i'd re-evaluate your definition of friend and think about removing him from that group....Total A-hole!