Halfway- Boobs are still there!!! Pics included

Options

Replies

• marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    you look great. and don't worry about the boobs - remember, they don't need to be as big if you're not as big ;)
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! My boobs shrink with weight loss and wish I could stay the same size!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I saw the words boobs and pics on my home page an instantly clicked. Yup, I'm that guy.

Well done, regardless. Keep up the good work!

Hi there...co-conspirator. Haha
  • XXJanBXX
    XXJanBXX Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good for you :happy: you look fab.

I'm happy to lose a little boob (currently an F cup, so quite happy to drop a few sizes to get back into all my beautiful DD lingerie from yeeeeaaaarrrssss ago!!!!), plus once my hips and belly get smaller my booobs will look bigger proportionatly :bigsmile:

xx
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Omg..I chuckled at everyone's post a little bit.
    I knew boobs would bring you guys in. LOL But I knew the weight off would keep you here to post. I'm evil like that! :)
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Your doing awesome. As I lose weight, I love the fact that my boobs are shrinking! :laugh:
  • KoJoJo
    KoJoJo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So happy you are getting to keep your boobs! I'm concerned that when I lose weight, I'm going to have to roll the girls up in the morning and put them in my bra...it will be like two taquitos. Not pretty.

Great...now, I'm craving Mexican food.
  • msgabismit
    Options
    So happy you are getting to keep your boobs! I'm concerned that when I lose weight, I'm going to have to roll the girls up in the morning and put them in my bra...it will be like two taquitos. Not pretty.

Great...now, I'm craving Mexican food.

Mmm..tacos..damn you! :noway: lol
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    great progress and like the new tat! :drinker:
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You look great! And nice new tattoo! I don't wanna lose my boobs either. They're DD'S! So far I haven't, just inches but I still have a ways to go!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Your starting weight is about the same as mine was. So thank you for sharing your progress. I like to see pics that I can relate to.
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Oh Lord, if at all possible to move my fat off my belly into my boobs..I would just die happy! If we could rearrange after we lose, that would be fantabulous!
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hard work is paying off, go!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Excellent! Your starting weight is about the same as mine was. So thank you for sharing your progress. I like to see pics that I can relate to.

Thank you!!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!

Just told my husband this morning, the boobs are the first thing to go I will miss them but miss my old "skinny" jeans more!! :-)

I've given half of my wardrobe away..One good thing about weight loss is you get to buy new clothes..One bad thing about weight loss is you have to buy new clothes lol.
  • fefe473
    fefe473 Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome! Also, thanks for mentioning that in the beginning you worked out more than now...food really is a bigger part of weight loss! I want to work out more, but can't seem to find the time with work, home, kids (14 and 8 months) and sleep!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Awesome! Also, thanks for mentioning that in the beginning you worked out more than now...food really is a bigger part of weight loss! I want to work out more, but can't seem to find the time with work, home, kids (14 and 8 months) and sleep!

I worked out like crazy the first couple of months..5 days a week, almost never skipped unless I was sick/dying. And to me gym was always a job. I'm bored, I'm tired, I don't like it. There are a million reasons for me not to go. I was already eating at a deficit..I just increased it a bit..And still continued losing weight. :) So I stayed away from gym since October, and I am still losing. Once I get to my goal weight or if I ever hit a plateau, the gym will be the next step!
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    happy for all three of you ...
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Thanks guys!! :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!