beauty marks on face?? WHY!!

Options

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Beauty marks are a sign that you'll live longer and age slower.

People with over 100 beauty marks have significantly longer telomers (ends of their DNA) and age much better than those who don't.
    YAY!! ur the BEST!!! u made me feel SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!! haha!! whoa whoa BEAUTY MARKS!! whoa whoa!!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    does it resemble this one? on my cheek?

bleh_zpsb4523d39.jpg
    YES!! except i have like 5 lol.... but yes thats it!!

hey th left side right?? i have the same 2 on the right... !!!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

I actually have four on my face.. i have many of them throughout my body.
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options

bleh_zpsb4523d39.jpg

hey th left side right?? i have the same 2 on the right... !!!

I have 30 on my face alone :/
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    omg! LOL mine are on the right too!
  • JadeZaragoza
    Options

People with over 100 beauty marks have significantly longer telomers (ends of their DNA) and age much better than those who don't.
    YAY!! ur the BEST!!! u made me feel SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!! haha!! whoa whoa BEAUTY MARKS!! whoa whoa!!

beauty marks is the same as saying Tiger stripes to stretch marks, people call them what makes them feel better..lol..
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

beauty marks is the same as saying Tiger stripes to stretch marks, people call them what makes them feel better..lol..

Looks like i have tiger stripes and beauty marks!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Why do I have a giant birthmark on my shoulder? I was just born that way. My daughter has beauty marks all over like her dad does. It's genetics. Teach her to love them because they are just a part of who she is. There doesn't have to be meaning behind them.
  • JadeZaragoza
    Options

yup, and when women give birth they become hard earned Tiger Stripes...even though it hurts to see them lol..
    but one day I shall earn those too,
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

yup, and when women give birth they become hard earned Tiger Stripes...even though it hurts to see them lol..
    but one day I shall earn those too,

Well, i got my tiger striped by eating too much buffalo chicken.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    omg! LOL mine are on the right too!
    i looked again and mine are 2 next to each other like urs but its a little higher than my lip.... its like above my lip on the right.... then i have a monroe on my lefu and one on my forehead and another on my right cheek....
  • JadeZaragoza
    Options
    lol
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options

no the reason they called them beauty marks is because in the old days they WERE considered beautiful..... :) tiger stripes are just made up 2 make people feel better... not beauty marks there is a reason for this name... :)
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options

People don't make up scientific findings just to 'feel better'. What I'm referencing are REAL scientific findings.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/24/health/24aging.html?_r=0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2094149/Why-love--moles-The-physical-flaws-GOOD-health.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11813378

http://main.stylelist.com/2010/12/03/moles-age-slower-study/

http://www.examiner.com/article/people-with-a-lot-of-moles-tend-to-age-slowly

http://scienceblogs.com/corpuscallosum/2007/07/14/moles-telomere-length-and-agin/

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    They tend to crop up more as we get older. I'm sure that I didn't have plus 80 moles (because yes, they are moles. Moles do come in more than one type than the one on the end of a witches nose) when I was a kid but I do now, and I'm finding new ones fairly often too. I've even had to have one removed.

Get acquainted with melanoma. If the moles are irregular in shape instead of circular, are multicoloured or flaking it's indicative of cancer. Keep an eye on them for changes over time, maybe make a chart so you can track new ones as they show up. If you get concerned, take her to the doctor, it's just better to be safe than sorry.

I don't mind the moles on my face too much. Character and all that.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    EWWo not moles!! moles pop out and look gross. ** BEAUTY MARKS** they are flat and are not to big..... lol..
    They are still moles. And there's nothing wrong with them, or calling them what they are.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    They are called moles. Have you asked all your Asian friends about this?
  • dee__s
    dee__s Posts: 30
    Options
    thats normal
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    They are called moles. Have you asked all your Asian friends about this?

I'm curious, too, OP. You insulted a large group of people before, and are still here, and now you appear to be incredibly inconsiderate of yet other traits.

Who's next on your radar?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    mmm i tried to google them but they all look so big... idk im talking tiny ones that are random places... anyways.... lol.. nevermind...

i did find out why they call them beauty marks.. because back in the old days if u DIDNT have them on ur face u werent as pretty.... lol... weird huh..

tiny moles that are in random places are not beauty marks. what you are referring to as "ew" moles are beauty marks see cindy crawford.

tiny moles that are in random places and are flat and appearing are sun damage/freckles and there are many many products out there to get rid of them. even complexion essence and mask are one of them but every skin care and make up line makes something for this problem which you think is a step above what supermodels have gotten rich off of.