NEW.

Options
hi, im smigs, im new on here, ive been on here for about a week and am still trying to figure everything out. i just lost my uncle to a heart attack and decided that i didnt want that to happen to me, so i decided to lose weight and try to be more healthy. i was really excited at the begining of this process. ive been working out everyday and havent gone over my calories. i had started to lose some weight but when i got on the scale last night i had gained two pounds, which wasnt very exciting, im getting a little discouraged :( . but im not ready to give up yet!

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    if you weigh yourself in the morning one day and then at night another it will fluctuate by a few pounds. Weigh yourself only when you first wake up that way it's the same time every day. I "gain" 2 pounds from 5 AM to 7 PM, but not really...
  • MarielenaC
    MarielenaC Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi smigs. Im sorry for you loss. Im actually on here because the doctor told me i have high cholestorol and if i dont get control of it now i will most likely have a heart attack in the future. Ive been eating right , exercising, feeling good, its amazing what the scale can do to you...So I feel you. Hang in there girl, we can do this =)