Hi

Options
Ok so my 10yr reunion is in 4mths so I decided to really step up the weightloss and workout program. My main problem with weightloss is that during the week I do not eat nearly enough. After tracking it for awhile I was floating on 600-900 calories a day during the week and almost 2000 during the weekends (I ate out way too much).

In the last week I have dropped soda completely, and have made sure that I eat 1200-1300 calories a day. I have also started taking Slimquick for the energy/metabolism boost and I started the Insanity work out.

I was a strong athlete years ago but got lazy after I threw out my back. The work out kicked my butt this week, but at the same time felt really good. Giving up soda was probably the hardest for me as I used to replace meals with a 20oz of pepsi.

28yr old
5'9
236lbs
Goal 175

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Good for you. You have targeted some problems and are doing something about it. Remember, being consistant has big payoffs. Feeling better will motivate you to stick to it! I can see you walking in that class reunion with your head held high! Good luck on your journey!:flowerforyou:
  • avalon26
    avalon26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hardest part I think right now is waking up with headaches. I have gotten one every morning for a week, slowly it goes away and it's just in my right eye area but it's annoying. I am chalking it up to caffeine withdrawl and hoping eventually it will go away.