Do you have kids?

Options

Replies

• HopeAnchorstheSoul
    HopeAnchorstheSoul Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old daughter.

And let me just say, the terrible two's are nothing compared to the ferocious fours ;)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I have 6 boys!! 17yrs, 15yrs, 15 yrs, 12yrs, 4yrs, and 1yr. Its a his mine and ours situation. He had 3 I had 1 and then we had 2 more. :-) I just love the waffles a little too much.
  • pmcovert415
    pmcovert415 Posts: 1,472
    Options
    I have a 17yr old daughter going on 21!
  • kristina_m92
    kristina_m92 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Two and done. Not by choice, but no longer married and too old to do it again. I have a little boy (7) and a little girl (8). My little love bugs :love:

If I met a woman who has little ones or adopts and needs help, that would be ok. I'm a diaper changin', middle of the night feedin', toten in a snuggie - fool :laugh:

Lol oh man I wish there was a LIKE button on this thing!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Two boys of 7 and 9. Would have loved to have a huge family but sadly this body of mine doesnt like growing babies. My eldest is autistic and a real handful, youngest is 'normal' and still a handful! Wouldnt change them for the world :heart:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I don't think my swimmers swim straight.... Tried for the better part of 2 years, ex got tested and shes fine.... i'm afraid to.=[

You know they say it takes the average 18yr old couple 2 yrs to get prego having sex but not trying to conceive. There might not be anything wrong with either of you just poor timing.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I have four. 10 year old triplets (2 boys, 1 girl) and a 3 year old (he was the "you are kidding me right" baby after I was told I would never have another after the triplets LOL)
  • jcovolo
    jcovolo Posts: 11
    Options
    I have 4. 15 y.o. daughter, 13 y.o. son, 10 y.o. daughter, and a 6 y.o. daughter. :)
  • rob32768
    rob32768 Posts: 505
    Options
    Two boys 7 and 9
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    None. My Exes "boys didn't swim", as the saying goes. All for the best though ;) Just enjoying life before moving onto that aspect of my future. :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Yes
    2 boys: 16 & 21
    2 girls: 9 & 18
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I have four. 10 year old triplets (2 boys, 1 girl) and a 3 year old (he was the "you are kidding me right" baby after I was told I would never have another after the triplets LOL)

Wow
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    1. I have a little boy who just turned 1 this past Sunday and don't plan on having anymore right now (maybe in 5 years but I wanna finish school along with some other things before another one comes along).
  • yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have one. She's almost 13.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I have a disabled boston terrier and 4 cats of varying degrees of disabilities.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Two girls...3 1/2 year old with Downs (biggest blessing ever!) and a 2 year old in March.

They both take after me.

In other words ~ they're pure evil covered in a sugar coating :wink:
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    I have a boy and a girl, ages 4 and 3. Don't know what I was thinking having them that close!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    A fella who later tried to pick me up was under the impression somehow that I had a few kids.
    I was 18. Gofig.
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options
    no but i plan to have many in the future
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Not yet