trying to lose the baby weight...still

Options
Hi, I'm looking for some friends to add on this site that are in a similar position to me. I had a daughter in March 2012 and I gained a LOT of weight with her. I then had a c-section and it's been really hard for me to get back to my old routines. I finally am getting back set on my goals working out and eating right. I still have about 30-40 lbs to lose. I'm doing cardio/strength training workouts and eating a semi low carb diet. If anyone would like to add me as a friend so we can talk about helping each other out, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Replies

• muscat_princess
    Options
    hi, i had a baby in july. hes so cute! ha ha hes my third but my first by c section. (sucks yes?)
    i gained 45 pounds with this baby. lol guess i spoiled myself. used the excuse id lose it after baby n i ate everything n did nothing. lol
    i also joined a gym. im breastfeeding still. i joined here two months ago and have lost 8 pounds. not bad considering im breastfeeding.
    add me if u like.
  • GlowstickGirl
    GlowstickGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I had a baby in July and also had her by c-section. She's my world! I gained a lot also, I was 236 when I deliver and am now down to 195, so I have about 10 lbs to go til I'm pre-pregnancy weight. But I've got some pre-pre-pregnancy weight to lose too. It really helps to have friends for accountability and motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • heyyoudontgiveup
    heyyoudontgiveup Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who added me so far! I gained about 70 lbs with Maxine and haven't lost any since July. Eep! But just using this site for one week has made me a lot more accountable and I can't wait to talk to more people and help each other.