Options
    London, new myself... add me
  • lizol121
    lizol121 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi from South Wales x
  • swissbrit
    Options
    Brit in Switzerland here does that count???? Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • kwimpress
    Options
    Anyone can add me too!
  • jamieralph
    jamieralph Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jamie and I live in the Greater Manchester area.

Discovered this app last summer when someone at work was using it. Lost over a stone and a half but am struggling to hit the 2 stone mark mostly due to Christmas and far too many pancakes the other week.

Have recently signed back up at the gym (cancelled my membership when I moved in September as I live too far away from that gym and have since been relying on cycling around 7m to work and back a few times a week). Also given up drinking diet cola for lent and it seems to have helped as I'm not craving food especially chocolate as much now.

I'd be happy to add any of you guys as my friends from work all seem to have deserted the app after only a few weeks. Need some encouragement!

Jamie
  • MA_B
    MA_B Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Staffordshire - feel free to add me - I'm 53 and finding it harder to shift the lbs! Encouragement would be welcome!
  • Crossfitmandy
    Options
    Hi im from Manchester...

Add me if you wish but please send a message too..
  • DarrelBirkett
    DarrelBirkett Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey hey hey (ok, just had crusty the clown in my head there). Anyway, from Durham (orig Newcastle). Do a lot of various nutrition research so can pick my way through the minefield. Happy to make suggestions for people where wanted. Happy to add people if you interact!
  • victorshnaydruk
    victorshnaydruk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey ppl) feel free 2 ADD ME:) get fit, stay fit
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    This thread is like a breath of fresh air ..... I originally thought it was all Americans here. Nice to see so many people from the UK here.
    Now to find one in the area I can maybe start cycling or dare I say it jogging with.
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi im from south yorkshire anyone can add me the more help i get the better a long way for me to go but hey thats life my friends i put it in now i got to take it off yipieeeeeeeeee
  • Gabb0508
    Options
    Add me!!
  • I'm from Bristol :)
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Boo!
  • elissiara
    elissiara Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm British currently living in America though I'm back in August! Cant wait to get home!
  • lorrmong
    lorrmong Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Middlesbrough lass here :)
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm British too, I'm originally from Oxford but now living in the valleys in south wales
  • GemGem83x
    Options
    feel free to add me people im a lovely yorkshire lass:drinker:
  • barramya
    barramya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello from sunny Kent :)