A question for the ladies who lift..

2»

Replies

• salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    I agree! Some of the posts are funny but they're very true. Hormones of all types but also the fact that you feel "strong" physically and mentally is a huge turn on to yourself and others. I know I walk different after a great heavy lift day. More confident and I feel sexier!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    I'm all for women lifting, I think its awesome. Plus I need a woman that takes what she wants and hits me with a cross body block onto the bed,lmao.
  • Yes. BIG TIME. I don't know why it increased and truth be told, I don't care. I want alllllll the sex. Please and thank you.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    huh...well actually yeah!

i thought it was just because i felt better about myself and had more stamina.

but our neighbors started complaining the past couple months, so i'm getting louder :devil:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Lifting makes me feel strong, therefore sexier..so could be just the feeling of well being.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Mine has always been freaking high...to the point my bf complains and suggests I get a gf...hahahah. But no, lifting probably hasn't hurt it...and undoubtably increases it since I think lifting is a turn on for me...I'm a freak though...soo.

:wink:

Can we get married? I'll just go ahead and sign over 1/2 of everything to you now :):)

Dude shes already got 3/4 of my shiz, shes gonna have too much !
  • NatashaB8
    NatashaB8 Posts: 202
    Ah well we are a lucky bunch aren't we :laugh:

Good to see I am not alone, I thought it was a bit strange.. not that I was complaining mind you!
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Not a woman but i notice, sometimes I am like "am i really still going, huh this is longer than last time, huh wait why am i talking to myself whilst still bumping, huh weird, i wonder what i wll eat tomorrow, i am kind of hungry now, geez i am stil talking to myself oh well, and i am still going, thank god i lift" then im like ok better make eye contact so i dont look like i am talking to myself during bumpugly session.

Ahem, I just wanted to tell all the women out there that the above post is NOT typical of men or what goes on in their heads. I get asked ALL the time "What are you thinking" and 99% of the time it's boobs. Especially during sexy times. Most men don't have a coherent thought when there's a naked woman around...

(Dude, what are you DOING, don't let them know that we might actually be thinking stuff! Then they'll ask us about it and we'll have to TALK about it!!! Did you not read the rules on the back of your card???)
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    I need my bedroom to look like Edward and Bella's on their honey moon. Don't need a fragile, breakable woman,lol.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    It is not just you. Happened to me and countless other women as well.
  • NatashaB8
    I need my bedroom to look like Edward and Bella's on their honey moon. Don't need a fragile, breakable woman,lol.

This!

I had to explain to my other half on several occasions when we first got together that it is okay to let himself go. I am a 6ft woman, pretty strong and got some meat on my bones, I can take it hahah. Thank god he understands now :laugh:

EDIT: missed out the damn quote haha
  • NatashaB8
    Not a woman but i notice, sometimes I am like "am i really still going, huh this is longer than last time, huh wait why am i talking to myself whilst still bumping, huh weird, i wonder what i wll eat tomorrow, i am kind of hungry now, geez i am stil talking to myself oh well, and i am still going, thank god i lift" then im like ok better make eye contact so i dont look like i am talking to myself during bumpugly session.

Ahem, I just wanted to tell all the women out there that the above post is NOT typical of men or what goes on in their heads. I get asked ALL the time "What are you thinking" and 99% of the time it's boobs. Especially during sexy times. Most men don't have a coherent thought when there's a naked woman around...

(Dude, what are you DOING, don't let them know that we might actually be thinking stuff! Then they'll ask us about it and we'll have to TALK about it!!! Did you not read the rules on the back of your card???)

Lmao, I hope he isn't thinking about what to eat. Thats what I used to think mind you.. hahah
  • Z_I_L_L_A

Lmao, I hope he isn't thinking about what to eat. Thats what I used to think mind you.. hahah

I can't think too much cuz all of the blood left my brain.lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Not just you. I lift 3 days a week. Cardio all 5 days. I always feel better after a sweat in general. But on those lifting days.... A little somethin somethin extra. ;)
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Yes. And that was a department that lacked ALOT. I felt fat, jiggly, and had no interest in making waffles.

I feel like a rabid beast when I'm done lifting. The husband hasn't complained one bit about it. :smokin:
  • NatashaB8
    I have slacked from the gym a bit I must admit. Had a load of uni hand ins this month that were kicking my butt and I felt guilty if I didn't spend most of the day working on them! Still managed the gym a couple of times a week, but I am dragging my butt to the gym tomorrow morning and getting back into it!

Think I am motivating my boyfriend to get back to the gym too, wonder what this will be like in a few weeks if we are both working out .. ;) haha
  • NatashaB8
    Yes. And that was a department that lacked ALOT. I felt fat, jiggly, and had no interest in making waffles.

I feel like a rabid beast when I'm done lifting. The husband hasn't complained one bit about it. :smokin:

LOL, love the smiley to go with that.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Mine has always been freaking high...to the point my bf complains and suggests I get a gf...hahahah. But no, lifting probably hasn't hurt it...and undoubtably increases it since I think lifting is a turn on for me...I'm a freak though...soo.

Can we get married? I'll just go ahead and sign over 1/2 of everything to you now :):)

Dude!! if we got married then I'd never want to have sex with you? didn't you know????

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member

Dude shes already got 3/4 of my shiz, shes gonna have too much !

I want your broccoli dammit!!

:angry: