Newbie :)

Options
Hello all,

I found the iphone app for this and decided to check out the website. Everyone seems so supportive and have great stories and encouragement to share. A little about me:

I am 29 years old and based on measurements and weight, recently classified by my insurance application as "obese" (litterly borderline). Mind you, i and most normal people disagree, but its a wake up call. I used to be athletic and enjoyed running almost every day and eating healthy but i broke a few bones in an accident and just never got back on track. I ate junk and my treadmill and home gym became a clothes hanger. I put on 25 lbs, lost all muscle definition i used to have and my cardio/strength is just shot. I am getting married in 6 months and since i bought the dress a few months back i gained almost 2 inches in the lower mid section from binging on fast food.

My immediate goal is to lose those inches. My life fitness goal is to lose those 25 lbs and get back in shape. I started running, and last night I completed the very first day of P90X. If anyone also started P90x feel free to add me as its always better with a buddy.

Thanks for reading :)